[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

I’m not much older at 34, so don’t feel too bad.

But why would you want to?

i always said “discounts are discounts, take what deals you can get.” xP

on a side note, before i retire…these one-liners from CriticalRole are getting funnier. (currently on Campaign 2, Ep V)

More the target of the discounts than the discounts themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Banewulf

I’m doing a livechat with Fanatics right now.

1. My account still exists, despite my being told - Oct 12 - that they would delete it on my behalf.
  2. The representative has informed me there is no way to deactivate my account.
  3. They’ve instead suggested unsubscribing from e-mails, which is unlike deactivating my account. Additionally, there’s no way to unsubscribe via account manager.
  4. I’m logged into my account right now and they’ve just told me my e-mail address isn’t in the system.
  5. The representative has just disconnected.
1 Like

There are many things I come across that I didn’t know I needed until that moment.

Then there are things like this that I knew I needed but didn’t know they were even remotely close to coming true, and… and…

Well, this is just getting convoluted, now.

But my previous “I can take the next six months easy” mentality is now shattered.

Thanks a lot. Patience is one virtue I do not synergize with when it comes to Marvel.

3 Likes

Is it possible to just curl back uo in bed and ignore today? That would be swell.

And I just got UK too lol. Super tired today

1 Like

here’s to hoping your day improves and soon. i’ve had days like that before, and they’re not fun at all. .-.

This is turning out to not be a very good day.

My back decided to go out without out me.

Now where did I put those pain killers!

you didn’t leave them in the coffeh pot did you? coffeh is suppose to help get our day started, not make us loopy. :stuck_out_tongue:

all joking aside, hoping things improve for you as well.

Looks like I will have to buy a new printer very soon. It just can’t print properly anymore, even after several cleanings. I’m going to tell myself I got lucky that it’s lasted until a time of year when there’s lots of deals going on.

Well, of all the leftovers from Thanksgiving, the first one to be eaten all up is the stuffing. I have always thought my family has an extra bread gene.:bread:

1 Like

My go to for leftover munching usually.

Deviled eggs were the first to go, as people were snacking on them betwen meals. Candied yams were next, then stuffing and green bean casserole. Last I saw, there was still one serving each of cream corn casserole and mashed potatoes, and couple good-sized slabs of white meat. That could be gone now, too. I had Taco Bell last night. I needed a break. :neutral_face:

There is still a 2-quart tub of dark meat that will end up in wild rice soup. One roommate was also making noise about pot pies. My son also insisted that I not pitch the drumsticks, but if they’re still in the fridge on trash day…

Two turkeys was definitely overkill.

Edit - The lesson I learned for next year: Half as many turkeys, bigger batches of side dishes.

Also, there is no such thing as ‘too many deviled eggs’. :yum:

6 Likes

My wife would argue you are wrong. Butni can’t be held responsible for what happens when I am asleep right?

I might buy a turkey and just cook it for funsies. Kind of a second turkey day kind of thing. Just cuz.

1 Like

That thread brings to mind, though… communities the world over seem pretty divided on the topic.

Do you pronounce it Shah-man or Shay-man?

When my mom did Thanksgiving she made a turkey and in a crockpot did a turkey boob. We have more white meat eaters than dark. I get a lot of dark!
I love deviled eggs as long as they are made without mayonnaise. That stuff makes me gag.

I got one of my followers to level 30! Two to go. If I log on every day I will have it by Christmas.

The turkey I cook for Thanksgiving is one I bought at the end of the season on clearance. Cheaper that way. I am always one season ahead on bird buying.

1 Like

I call it sham in.

Oh j missed this. It’s Sha man

But twitch chat pronounces it shay men

It is also…gif not .jif

1 Like