(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

I need to organise baby sitting with my Mum.

We are hosting Thanksgiving dinner for our daughter and her family. Our son is spending it with his girlfriendā€™s family this year. Hopefully he can come down around Christmas and visit.

We are baking a turkey and hubby is making the dressing. Daughter is doing baked mac & cheese and cream corn. She is also bringing a homemade coconut cake from her in-lawā€™s. I will be making pumpkin cheesecakes (x4) and sweet potatoes.

Ooh, I need to get some dinner rolls I guess. Or I can make some biscuits. We will also have cranberries (whole & jellied).

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen, itā€™s more for the topic creator than actual posts in the topic. The concept behind the design of the original Discourse software was to actually have discussion, iirc, and spam-bumping your own post when no one else is posting would go counter to that.

Itā€™s been a roadblock that guild and community recruitment threads have noticed.

Makes sense that they would notice it most.

Ohhhh, okay. I was wondering if it was something on my end or a bug I was having or something.

I have a joke though; so an ape, a centaur and a robot walk into a Lounge threadā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Please send good juju my way. Interviewed for a day position. That would help a lot, and help with another upcoming "restructuring ".

And the pay would counterbalance losing the nighttime differential.

8 Likes

Everything that is possibly crossable is crossed. You got this, Papa.

5 Likes

The very best juju, TW.

Elune smile on you.

3 Likes

I miss the flybiesā€¦

2 Likes

Ever sit in your driveway to let the work stress slough off of you, and fall asleep?
:sleeping:

Yeah, me neitherā€¦

3 Likes

I sit in my work parking lot every Saturday and Sunday and prepare for the stress.

For me, there is a not allowed to bother me j til I shower rule in our house. If j initiate conversation it is fine, but otherwise let me wash it all away before you bombard me.

Unless it is important of course.

2 Likes

As weird as it adds sounds? I just donā€™t want to bring the bad vibes in with me. Home is home.

2 Likes

Sending lots of good vibes your way! I know you can do it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you guys!!! :smiley: I got 2 hours before my test, drove to McDonaldā€™s to warm up haha. Iā€™m more confident today for some reason! Hopefully it goes good Iā€™ll update you all:) and Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who wasnā€™t in a hurry for their license >.>

If i fail the test part at least Iā€™ll rack up about 15 points for the people I run over!

1 Like

Good luck.

I actually didnā€™t get my license until I was around 22. I got it then ā€¦ because I got pulled over and got a fix-it ticket for a tail light and not having a license on me.

1 Like

My mom and my exwife were both 25 before they got their licenses.

My eldest son wasā€¦22? Because of his epilepsy. He had to go 6 months seizure free

I DID IT!!! I GOT ME LICNESE WOO!!! Pls link Aotc <3

14 Likes

Congrats Ughash!

Zoom-zoom!!

2 Likes

Congrats Ughash!

3 Likes