(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

Di … Did you just give Glaxi and the web team some gold stars?

2 Likes

Mmmmm, I was wanting some the other day. But then I looked at deli prices (since I’m not cooking in the kitchen my roommates make a disaster of) … and they wanted US$1 per half egg with filling. What exactly do they want me to believe they’re filling them with? Caviar?!

And some kisses… :grinning:

3 Likes

Interestingly, Vrak points out the Gear store is having a sale, and I get the email shortly after.

:thinking:

1 Like

Well guys tomorrow im going for IRL AOTC! For the expensive most coolest mount of all, a car! And my behind the wheel test >.> Im a very late bloomer I never really tried driving at 16 this last year I been driving alot, and well doomsday is tomorrow, im blessed that my job is in walking distant and I don’t have any friends in California >.> only place I go to is night school thats not in driving distance.

Anyway! Tomorrow morning through afternoon ill be in the DMV peeing myself! Haha I hope its not that bad, im also hoping they don’t make me do 3 point turn, I haven’t done it ina while and might be rusty >.>

Whenever I do move to Texas full time ill need a lincese tho! Cause my friend who ill be living with lives 20-30 mins away from anything by car LOL! So ill definitely need a license.

1 Like

Good luck with the car and test. Don’t feel too bad, I didn’t learn to drive till I was 35.

3 Likes

It’s Thanksgiving at a relatives house for me this year. Hopefully, the only thing people will bring is food unlike last Christmas where two people came with the flu. All I have to bring is a dessert which will be pumpkin pie layer bars. A dense spice cake-like bottom with pecans and a pumpkin pie top layer.

Good luck with your test and I’m sure you’ll do fine :smiley:

1 Like

I got my license at the tender young age of 27. After the Army I always lived in the inner city and didn’t need a car. After I got married and we went on a vacation to the Smokie and Blue Ridge mountains, then to Texas to see my brother, my wife doing all the driving, I was told to get a license.

Now I’m disabled, and she is doing all the driving again.

1 Like

It’s not all that bad. Just remember that unlike a few popular video-games…people are not worth points :wink:

:racing_car: :police_car: :blue_car:

3 Likes

That sounds tasty.

Oooooh. I was going to get the new Murloc print bag for Christmas. I should see if that’s going to be discounted and wait.

1 Like

So if you can’t post more than once in a row

1 Like

Does that mean

1 Like

This will not

1 Like

Work as intended?

1 Like

We are going to have to talk about your excessive emoji use

:point_up: :roll_eyes:

Haha

2 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Let’s not spam, please.

4 Likes

Gonna go see the Fantastic Beasts movie tomorrow with the kids.

3 Likes