(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

:sweat_smile:

I like the idea of capping at a random time, if only because that means there’s a better chance of variety in whomever caps it and then starts the new one.

4 Likes

Reported. Polls are against the forum CoC. :joy:

5 Likes

Lolz, voted. Thanks, Vrak.

just cap at a random time? lol how about we just give every post a random titanforged post limit!

Anyone else having problems with some character portraits here on the forums not working? All the blues, for example, just have the WoW icon for me. Lokoma and Ohgodmyeyez too, as I type this.

In my case, it’s because I transferred this character on Wednesday. Armory doesn’t have anything to display for me yet. Probably fix itself tomorrow.

This is intended right now :cry:
Waiting for our avatars to come back :watch:

Well, that’s interesting.

Glaxi quoted me in another thread, and I realized I had misspelled a word. I edited my post to correct the mistake, and the forum updated the quoted text in Glaxi’s post.

3 Likes

We only currently have WoW Icons for our avatars, Dathrel.

The unique Avatars we had previously is something we certainly want back, but our focus is currently improvements for the overall forums that all users can benefit from. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried this, so I’m not sure how it works on these new forums - can inactive accounts start new threads?

If no, we run into a similar problem as on the old forum which is having someone unsubbed (like me) cap the thread, and thus not being able to start a new one. With the common 500 limit, I could avoid that. With a random date, that could be more challenging.

For the Support Forums like Customer Support and Technical Support you don’t have to have an active account. Your posting character currently needs to be level 10 or higher though.

:cupcake: Yay! I knew it changed on Classic Discussion on the old forum, but I don’t like to start new threads when I don’t need to. Muchas gracias, señor.

Back on topic (food for Thanksgiving) My son is hosting, I’m bringing diner roles (vegan because my nephew’s family) and baklava (not vegan because a good vegan Greek baklava isn’t possible).

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, Tomten! I’m going to be jealous (and hungry!) while visiting the Lounge on Thursday, I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

I convinced the MiL that Squiddo and I would rather chill this year instead of hosting or going anywhere. (With promises of vists when the Hubs gets back and all.)

That said, we’ve got turkey legs and mac & cheese, veggies to be decided that day, and pie for dessert.

/noms

Also?

/noms Vrak

1 Like

So on my menu for gobble gobble day

We have a huge turkey. 27 pounds I think? My kiddos Nana bought it for us. Mash potatoes are a must. A pan gravy. Sweet potatoes… Some made into a dessert pie.

Last year I switched it up. Green bean casserole does not go over as leftovers and we always had a ton left. So I did braised cabbage with bacon, onions, and diced zucchini added at the end. Went over huge so now it is expected.

And a tradition my wife turned me onto the year we met. So over about 14 or 15 years strong. Deviled eggs. Every holiday meal I have to make deviled eggs.

I am the only one FHA t eats stuffing so just a box of stove top. But I will dress it up with bell peppers, onions, celery etc

Then a triple berry pie and Dutch apple pie for dessert. Of course vanilla ice cream for those that want Ala mode.

Simple but time consuming. Oh and I cooked off about 150 pounds of turkies this weekend at work, and tomorrow I get to cook off 60 pounds of cornbread mix and make cornbread stuffing because I was voted by the residents to make most of their Thanksgiving meal. So yeah. Haha.

After reviewing the Flags queue and feedback around available flags, we’ve increased the number of flags available to all Trust Level groups. These new limits are active immediately, and we’re continuing to monitor and scale as the forums stabilize a bit more!

11 Likes

That’s great news!! :sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler:

YAY!!! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::heart::heart::kiss::kiss::dizzy::dizzy:

1 Like