(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

Oh no, I got enough to make a stack and a half of flasks. Probably last me a few weeks if I’m smart about it.

Probably about 50 or so? Another 30 this morning.

1 Like

G’morning everyone! :tea: :bagel:

2 Likes

/noms Glaxi

Good morning!

One of my favorite things about the holidays is eating tons of leftovers. But what do you call it when you start eating all that seasonal food before the holiday? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

/noms Beni

… Pre-holidaying.

/nod

1 Like

I like leftovers, but this year is looking a bit slim on that.

Glaaaaaax? Where’s the turkey? :angry:

1 Like

I call it post-Halloween pumpkin appreciation. (:pumpkin pie gluttony:)

:turkey:

^ Right there!

2 Likes

I’m just happy I managed to get a Sweet Potato Pie!

I have never had sweet potato pie! Being from Ontario might explain that lol. Is it super good?

Yup! Tastes like pumpkin pie to me, about as sweet.

moo

Just testing non-breaking spaces.

Preparation and research. Gotta perfect your recipes ya know haha.

1 Like

So I have a recipe that I created for my wife. My sweet potato pie is not a meal pie. It is a dessert.

And she gets possessive anytime anyone looks at it. Dare I say slightly, well, dangerous? Haha.

She especially loves when I make home. Made cinnamon whipped cream for it.

I REALLY dislike having a limited number of reports. There is a huge toxic thread over in General with false information attacking Blizzard and saying that employees hate working there now linking to some random guy on YouTube. Yet I can’t report it because I have to wait two hours… Ugh!

7 Likes

Morning folks! The Bug has his second Kinder orientation today. I can’t believe how grown up my little guy is :heart:

4 Likes

Hey all,

With the introduction to the new forums we have seen a few changes with how some things work. The main one that impacts our Lounge thread is that threads no longer automatically cap at a certain point. Because of that our normal lounge thread cycle is no longer possible by default.

So, I’d like to try something a bit different. Of the possibilities, I’m able to select a time/date on when a thread will close. So, I can set a specific timeframe, say 30 days… or I can pick a random date/time, kind of like we did in the original forums.

I want to see what you guys think though, so please vote for one.

• No Cap to the thread
  • Cap after 30 days
  • Keep things interesting - Cap at random time

0 voters

1 Like

Can I vote?

Too late, I voted.

5 Likes