(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

I feel. Your pain. I am dragging today. Sundays are getting more and more difficult. Aging sucks lol.

Hope. You get some rest bud. I am elbow deep in frying chicken for work. Rest of the lunch is made already. I just can’t make the chicken fry faster haha.

Oh well at least it means I get to sit down in store room where we have a chair for just such an occasion. Boss won’t get mad, cuz I literally can’t do pretty much anything else u til. This is done

1 Like

Congrats dude! That’s awesome. I still don’t have that mount :neutral_face:

1 Like

New forum who dis…

First day back in since they launched over here. Hoping for the quick return of my avatar :sob: I walked uphill both ways, in the snow! I will have my monkey!

I hope you’re all having a splendid morning all the same :slight_smile:

Kalviery, Support Forum Agent (monkey enthusiast)

8 Likes

Morning Kalviery! Hope to see your avatar soon :hugs:

/noms Kal

I really hate that “10 characters needed” thing. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thank you!!:slight_smile: now celebrating with a eclair and shrek! Haha. Have you ever tried bloodbowl thundertotem? You might dig it!

Yeah, didn’t get into it, more of a historical player

Y’shaarj can help with that, I hear. Pay no mind to the purple body pustules.

1 Like

I hear Y’shaarj can be a bit heartless. Any options for an aspiring monkey avatar a little closer to port?

i c wut u did thar

Making Spanish Franks (as my Grandmother used to call it). Just tomato soup, seasonings like chili and cumin and a bunch of diced hotdogs, serve it on hotdog buns and go from there.,

Just realized…

We are supposed to have pics of our avatar right? I think it’s a Chrome issue, as use Chrome for everything. I discovered it when I fired up the forums under Firefox. I’ll make a post on website bug reports.

Has to be. Aside from the usual suspects and Blizzard not having their’s, everyone’s icon is showing on Opera.

Made a report on Website Bug reports. I’m getting Avatars on Firefox and Edge.

Clean your cache?

I have zero issues.

Tracked it down, it was an old version of UBlock running. Dropped it and the icons show right up. I use UBlock origins though and don’t know why UBLock was installed.

I hid my profile, but it still shows up for me, does my profile show up on your feeds?

Would make sense, it blocks scripts from running and might have accidentally have blocked that part of the site.

Got some MAJOR cleaning to do. I’m hosting Thanksgiving Dinner this year at my place and gonna have two families show up plus a few neighbors. Need to finish the groceries tomorrow an start prepping the Turkey for smoking on Thursday.

I am anticipating no leftovers.

1 Like

No your profile does not show. It says it is hidden.

Okay! Thanks.

1 Like