(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

A lot of this Discourse install has been heavily customized though. Core files changes, custom plugins, obvious custom theme, etc.

It would be easy to add an ignore feature using the plugins system. I say easy because it would be a rather simple plugin to create. The only barrier is time. Such a feature would be on the lower end of the priority list, but still kind of important.

Then again, they might be waiting for 2.3 to add the functionality to core.

1 Like

Well, that’s the last time I use a “kit” to make Beef Stew. Tasted alright, but was a bit too salty. Should have stuck with my recipe.

1 Like

What kit did you use?

An in-store kit with the meat already cubed, and a packet of veggies with the seasoning and thickeners, just brown the meat, put in Crockpot and slow cook all day. The apartment smelt really good, just came out too salty for my tastes and my Dad’s.

I GOT STRATHOLME MOUNT!!! 62 runs in the last 4 days got me it:) Ima try to get into asmongolds next mount off see how long I can make it, think I CAN DO IT!

7 Likes

Congrats! Ughash, been after that mount for ages.

2 Likes

I should try it! I don’t mind things being salty, but too much salt puts me off.

Go View Source on any of the forum pages and you’ll see -

<meta name="generator" content="Discourse 2.2.0.beta1 - https://github.com/discourse/discourse version 949668e004013cc67b378fe7721193052fd14cf6">

Looks like it’s 2.2.0.beta1 !

2 Likes

Haha! I completely missed that before. Good to know!

That’s really sad, about Totalbiscuit. 33 is WAY too young to die.

1 Like

You’ll only just finding out TB passed in May ?

1 Like

Article is dated today, Blu.

Huh? It’s dated for the 25th of May, 10:26a. On my screen, anyway. It was a pretty loud day across many platforms I watch. :c

The actual date by the byline says 25 May.

It was on the bnet launcher too iirc

Oh heck, you’re right. That’ll teach me to not look.

Obviously, I have been under a large rock since May.

2 Likes

Is k sister

It’s pretty cute what they did with his remains; his SC2 team’s first major trophy was converted into an urn so he can stay with what he’s loved forever.

His wife is also fighting cancer right now. It sucks.

3 Likes

I wwalked into this bar and the bar tender lkoooked at mme all funnyand i said bruh

I missed that. I didn’t get to see Bllizzcon even though I had the Virtual Ticket. The WiFi where I am at the moment doesn’t really support it. It will run Netflix but I get major buffering trying to run anything in a browser.

Morning all, sets out fresh coffee!

I wish, but it’s bed time for me. Long night at work. Showered and fed. I haz the sleepies now.

3 Likes