(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

Aw. :frowning:

Heads-up, the launcher is showing scheduled maintenance for Monday from 7am-9am PST. Just mentioning it since it’s outside the normal timeframe :wink:

I has a sad. The new forums seems to have lost my level ten troll self and I dare not log in to refresh. I haven’t logged it in since Cataclysm and I have no idea where I left that character.

Finally sub-300 UNREAD posts.

:skull_and_crossbones:

us. forums. blizzard. com/en/wow/u/ (character name- realm name) /preferences/notifications

you can change it there

1 Like

Thank you, Alvraen, but it just 404’s on that character. So it probably needs a log in to refresh to make it selectable again. I’m not joking when I said I hadn’t logged it in since Cataclysm.

Let’s see if the forums lose their minds over this.

2 Likes

They probably already are >.> in GD’s mind blizzard is the worser then EA! Wonder how interesting the forums will be once the new forum craze is over feels more clam then ever atm.

ANYWHO I got another metal song underneath my belt! Walk with me by body count (featuring Randy Blythe):slight_smile:

Dunno what song to cover next, I been pushing myself so by the time January hits I’m able to play exile by white chapel >.> sat in my cold cat poop smelling garage with my practice pads for 2 hours LETS DOO IT!! Also working on my own material:) atm I set the bar too high even for myself so I gotta keep pushing myself!

It’s been there since either late Friday night or early Saturday and there’s not been one post about it. (I finally got through all the posts.)

1 Like

Now do Through The Fire And Flames :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

takes out guitar hero 3 LETS GO!!! Jk that song is easy on the real drums if you know the basic fundamentals of thrash metal actually! It’s all thrash beat (skank beat) with a double too! So it’s RIGHT FOOT- RIGHT LEFT, RIGHT foot repeat for that songs beat anyway! Same beat as the palaces burns by lamb of god but Chris Adler said screw that noise and throws in the right left whenever he feels like it >.<

Hard songs for me would be like anything from Gojira or quite a bit of later death albums >.> or even the first slipknot album I can only play (sic) so far! Haha, give Joey so much credit for the album he destroys those drums, and plays stupid fast throwing in all those splash hits and snare rolls so fast.

The most easiest band in the world any beginner musician could start off on would be of course dream theater with their simplistic beats, rhythms, always in 4/4 and never jump to 16/19ths in 0.5 seconds €.€

And they don’t have a song that starts out in 4/4 then 6/8 then 7/8 the 2/4 then 3/4 then 5/8 all within the first 10 seconds of a song >.>.>.>.>

Talked to a guy today about playing Battletech. Looks like I’m gonna be getting back into that. Need to dust off the miniatures and build some forces and terrain to play on.

Huh. Thread moves don’t leave shadow topics anymore.

1 Like

Hey! That was going to be my comment.

2 Likes

In other news , close examination of JSON code and Discourse version history reveals Blizzard has used version 2.0 of Discourse for the forums

#midlyinteresting

2 Likes

Interesting indeed! I use version 2.2 for my own forum. I thought about using 2.0 for some compatibility and features that were changed, but decided to go with the latest.

I can write plugins to fill in the gaps :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

actually I meant at least 2.0

If you take a look at your own JSON page it lists two factor authentication stuff. That AFAIK only come around with version 2.0

2 Likes

Sorry Ekon. :frowning:

1 Like

Goes to check

Ah, you’re right! TFA did come with version 2.0. Version 2.3 looks to be interesting so far. It appears user ignoring has been added.

That cannot come soon enough! :open_mouth:
It’s true. I’m an anti-social little night elf.

1 Like