[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Sorry then for being a bit helpful in helping share an image you shared to make it easier for others to see.

There, deleted post for you.

2 Likes

Who was asking for rain?

/waves to TS Helene

I think we are about to have plenty to spare down here.

Feel free to send some barrels down and I will gladly fill them up for ya!

5 Likes

Yes, please!

6 Likes

I need to drink the brewfest out of those barrels first. Gimme a minute. Brrrrp.

4 Likes

Not me. And it has started raining here. In fact…

Here, you can have the rain from Sydney

1 Like

We have had .4 inches of rain for this whole month so far. About 3 inches below normal. I have a weather station in the backyard. We are weird that way.

5 Likes

In June we had 20 inches in 48 hours in our county. It was… unpleasant.

#dfmb

1 Like

Il ne pleu pas ici.

1 Like

At least we don’t have a bunch of mosquitos. They all shriveled up.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF6xf7YrbCk

For sure. Allergic to their bites.

4 Likes

I never go to random links. I like it when Akyu posts the picture for me.

7 Likes

Same here, though don’t really get many misquotes here.

1 Like

I really wish we could get rid of the mosquitoes, but that is never gonna happen with the Swamp right here.

1 Like

That sounds like the only good thing you guys get in the bug department. You have some scary critters there.

2 Likes

I bet you get a bunch of those. :grin:

Got a pot of what will be chicken noodle soup simmering on the stove for dinner later. It smells fallish in here.

3 Likes

Marvi - not sure which side of FL you are on, but best wishes for Helene’s landfall Thursday.

3 Likes

Don’t remind me of some. :scream:

I mean, we do have misqitoes a lot here in Australia, but where I live, don’t really get them as much as expected. Plus, I tend to try and keep my house bug free.

1 Like

This summer seemed like a really light bug season. We didn’t really have many mosquitoes, the mayfly swarm was almost nonexistent, and I only saw a handful of junebugs.

1 Like

The stink bugs are starting to try to get into the house to over winter.

2 Likes