[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Po-tay-to Po-tah-to

:horse: :horse_racing: :carousel_horse: :racehorse:

rogue

They should allow more races to be druids, all with race-themed forms.

1 Like

No, a patato is a vegetable. A centaur is a Greek mythological creature, commonly found also around the world of Azeroth as well. And a Horse is is a horse. All have differences.

3 Likes

Of course. Of course.

Actually, a potato is a tuber. There’s no such thing as a vegetable… botanically speaking.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K75g7eRhH9M

#dfmb

Eh… technically speaking, there is actually

1 Like

Botanically, vegetable is not a classification. It’s a culinary classification. A carrot, for example, is a root of a plant. Asparagus is a stem. Broccoli is a flower. Spinach is a leaf.

Anyway… all presented in the spirit of fun and good faith, sooooo…

#dfmb

Also, very sorry to the person whose cat passed away. The loss of a lifelong family pet can be heartbreaking. May the passage of time allow the feelings of sadness to be slowly replaced with fond memories of the times you and your pet shared. :cry: :cry: :cat2:

1 Like

I have a little five cup coffee maker that gets used somewhat regularly (when I need more than one cup at a time). It has a one hour shut off timer built in, but it has this annoying habit of turning off before the hour’s up. Today, it shut off before it was halfway through brewing.

Gonna be a long day…

3 Likes

Guest yesterday helped. It was day 3 and I was sort of ready to see a human. Quiet day. We did some crafts I had handy to learn some watercolor paint stuff (I know nothing), played some WoW, and made delicious korean chicken.

We MIGHT get some rain today. Maybe. I hope I don’t curse it by saying that.

Tasty beverages for all and may all have a good day/night! My coffee is currently in the little one cup french press.

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :dracthyr_tea: :pretzel: :pancakes: :apple:

Enjoy Brewfest in game!

4 Likes

It is going to be a 30C day tomorrow with rain in the late afternoon, and into the evening. Wednesday is going to be even wetter, but a bit more cooler.

1 Like

We just need water! I don’t even care about the temp anymore. I just need it to rain. Glorious rain!

That said I just harvested a nice handful of green beans from the garden and the first 4 tomatoes off my volunteer plants. The ones that look insanely healthy when everything else intentionally planted looked terrible. I should have fresh tomatoes now until hard frost!

5 Likes

Considering the fire that went out of control the other day from a control burn, we sort of need the rain, which is actually was managed to get under control.

2 Likes

I was so tickled the other overnight with the unexpected thunderstorm and down pour. It was entirely too short, but the little bit of rain was so very needed. I’m really crossing my fingers some of these percentages edge up over the week.

3 Likes

Futurama is great kids books reimagined futurama style

1 Like

so if anyone has experience with this is it possible to gift someone a shop items that they allready have or sumthing in place to prevent that i hope

It may vary. It’s possible some items may still be gifted by email address which may not have any checks in place to verify for.

When gifting via BattleTag, it does pop up a warning and blocks out the purchase button if you’re selecting someone that already owns an item you’re wanting to gift.

It’s a good thing I know who I gifted a copy of D2:R to because the order history does not show if it was a gift or self-purchase. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

RE4 remake is beaten think ill do a playthru of d3 been awhile sincei played diablo 3.

Having a rough day at work, so I pop on the forums to see what’s up, then I see that thread. It is taking everything I got to not explode on him. I can’t tolerate people belittling you guys and trashing like that.

3 Likes

When I pop in and I see threads that are getting long. I just don’t read them. We likely can’t help them at that point anyway.

2 Likes

I just encourage peopele to stop responding it will be closed in the morning.

3 Likes