[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

But ya could. No judges, just encouragement. :slight_smile: get seeds do stuff!

2 Likes

We’re druids. Grow with us. Research your season. Grow with us.

All scars and whatifs and whatmaybes welcome. Grow with us.

Môoooooooo im no vegan i like my meat plus i have a brown thumb

The only thing I’m actually good at growing is impatient.

Edit - And weary.

4 Likes

I feel like im playing harvest moon. DW, Rainbow Bridge aways brings tears to my eyes. As many of you have, I have lost many close animal friends. And I want so bad to see them again. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with some good old farming sims! I happen to adore Palia as a free farming, crafting, house building, questing type sim.

I am up. I even got a half shower. Hair is SUPER long so not getting washed today. I have coffee. Company in a bit and I have NOTHING that I have to do. House is whatever. I don’t care today.

Just happy to have someone else take care of things like food.

May you all have warm coffee/tea wishes and tasty snacks!

readies the Lounge table with coffee vats, hot water kettles, assorted teas, cocoa, creamers, syrups, and fixings. sets out fruit and snackies

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :pie: :strawberry: :cupcake:

There are cupcakes today.

8 Likes

I don’t feel like making a whole thread for this. Guild Questions…

Are guilds completely across all realms now? Not just connected realms?

I went into guild finder and was offered guilds not even on my realm that had similar names. I knew the guildmaster name so got the character into the right guild, but it looked as if I could request to join any of them, no matter what realm they are on.

If so are there any complications between the realms?

Or do they just all show up in guild finder if the guild names are about the same, no matter the realm and you really can’t join them?

Is there just a guide somewhere about how guilds run now?

Anyone watch the penguin yet and is it any good.

Yep. Here’s the best quote/article I could find in a quick search regarding it, though I’m sure there’s something more in-depth somewhere out there.

I’ve got a couple characters in guilds with multiple realms represented.

3 Likes

^ Thank you!

2 Likes

Morning fellow CS regs.

/makes some coffee, tea and cold drinks for the thread.

6 Likes

I started a new modded run of Stardew Valley a few weeks back. Now that most of the mod authors figured out the new patch. Not all of them though but, oh well. It’s the same concept as real life friends coming and going.
But now with the current content of WoW. I will be busy with that for a while.

11 minutes into a queue showing a 4 minute average.
:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Edit: Nope!
Coren Direbrew and Timewalking dungeon queues aren’t starting. Might be that impatient tank I put on ignore yesterday.

1 Like

Ive had 30+

1 Like

I can’t get either queue to go. I guess I will go back to bed.

My EU (from Remix) Hunter, Loreleia, is slowly advancing her way through Blackrock Depths (solo) in her quest to tame the Pink Elekk.

Four deaths so far … made it to the upper level but this next section leading to the Manufactory is gonna be very difficult. Timing is going to be tight on making it to a safe point in between mobs. Hoping I can make it there and just feign death at that spot.

Okay, hitting Disengage on the bridge leading to the Grim Guzzler was NOT the best idea. Lava hurts!

Woot! Made it finally and tamed my Elekk.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Lava hurts but doesn’t kill instantly. Many people lava hopped to MC attunement.

3 Likes

Oh yea … if you can keep hopping (which I did for a while) you can make it usually, but it did finally kill me.

She is only lvl 20 with an ilvl of 68. She had already ran through a lot of mobs prior to hitting Disengage in the wrong direction.

hello all been on my first real break from wow hope you all are doing well
Malochai! its good to see you back
Mirasol a blessing of kings to you

5 Likes