[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Looks like the game is up early today! I see folks on my friends list playing WoW.

3 Likes

Comforter washed and dried, the last of the old sheets are in the dryer. Mattress has been flipped (all by myself, too! YAY ME!!), and new mattress pad is on. Now just gotta put the new sheets on and fold and put away the old ones. Tonight, I get to enjoy the singular pleasure of sleeping in freshly made bed. :sleeping_bed: :sleeping: :zzz:

8 Likes

Yay finaly at the make a wish village had some food now going into a coma.

4 Likes

Yup. Servers came up about an hour or so ahead of schedule. Glad they did as well since it gave me more time today to get my weekly stuff completed!

Still have yet to check out the anniversary stuff. Likely will check it out once I’m done The War Within weekly quests!

1 Like

Have you been getting the Bronze Celebration Token while doing your TWW weekly quests?

The TWW weeklies were mentioned in the Wowhead guide for rewarding the Tokens, but I haven’t had a chance yet to start doing my weekly stuff.

link: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/world-events/20th-anniversary-celebration-event-guide#weekly-quests

Ohh, I’m having fun with this hotfix change:

Transmogrification

• Class restrictions have been removed from the class armor and weapon sets that were obtained during the Mists of Pandaria: Remix event.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24134803/hotfixes-october-22-2024

It is these pieces that had their class restrictions removed.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/list-of-purchasable-ensembles-exclusive-to-mop-remix-342020#trading-post-class-set-recolors

Also, now stuck posting from phone or tablet as I made mistake of logging out of website on my PC and now I am stuck with just my Battle tag and NO characters.

2 Likes

Good morning all!

I need coffee this morning with a shot of coffee to go with it.

It’s another day of educating young minds (almost 30 in my class alone) aged 4-5 and I can’t wait to hear them all singing some of our morning songs this morning.

I hope everyone else is having a great start to their day too :slight_smile:

/pulls a gnome out of the coffee
/puts out a plate of Timbits

5 Likes

THAT’S AN OUTRAGE!!! They have a specified time for maintenance and they should meet that time frame exactly! Shut the servers down until the announced maintenance time is over!!

Did I do it right? :laughing:

#dfmb
#df2v

3 Likes

Hey! I wasn’t splashing this time.

4 Likes

I need coffee too.

7 Likes

I hear there is a coffee emergency!

Dashes in and puts out freshly brewed coffee vats, large heavy mugs, hot water for tea/cocoa, some muffins, hot pancakes with warm apple topping, assorted fruits

:coffee::teapot: :bubble_tea: :apple: :fallen_leaf: :cupcake:

Yum!

6 Likes

Good morning lounge day is about to start tho im still recovering from yesterday lol.

1 Like

They know about that Kyzera, and working on a fix. That’s been happening on and off for a couple weeks now, unfortunately.

Glad it’s working from your phone - we’ve even seen a few reports of it there.

From what I’ve been able to gather, just trying periodically can sometimes help - but hopefully they’ll get it resolved before too long.

8 Likes

I wish we could just post from our BattleTags Orlyia. Save so much time and hassle of having a forum posting character :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There was a time when they were planning to switch to RealID on the forums. It was…not received favorably. I’m not all that sure BTags would have a much better reception.

But it sure would cut down on the trolling.

2 Likes

I think BattleTags would have a different perception than RealID due to the difference between a personal nickname used for an account and real life information that anyone can find on the internet.

3 Likes

A classic:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dh859aIBvkQ

#dfmb
#df2v

They are what is used on every other Blizzard forum. The gamertag concept is what is used on nearly every other game that exists. It is a player selected nickname you want to publicly be known by. Not real life information.

It is a level above your characters certainly and for RP purposes it would be less fun. I would advocate for us to be able to use char selection for our avatar still.

There have been HUGE debates about this on the GD forums. It is always the same couple of people who pretend they don’t know what a gamertag/battletag/online handle is.

EDIT

I almost forgot the good update I wanted to give. I was able to walk up the stairs today! Normally sort of. I can’t do a lot of it but my knee is healing and I am regaining the use of it. Ribs still hurt like hell and crushed hand is still painful but the bruises are gone. Cuts mostly healed. Yay for progress!

7 Likes

I would even be alright if they just linked all the toons under a single Btag something like Varidra(Weston#11211) or what ever. So people could still have their Characters but the Btag would still be associated with the account.

Edit:

I’m happy to hear that. One step at a time. No pun intended. But it holds true either way.

4 Likes