[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Good Morning Everyone!! :sun_with_face:

The anniversary started, and I got so excited about the 50% classic boost, that I haven’t even logged into retail yet!

It’s a good thing this is going to last for awhile.

3 Likes

I’m definitely doing this at my next appointment.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uYjUk0b9zFk

#dfmb
#df2v

Speeking of walking man disneyworld is big.

3 Likes

I’m so pumped full of energy today. Another hospital visit but all issues got fixed up and looking to be released.

It’s actually kinda scary how energetic I feel, not used to it after a lot of stuff.

Halloween is closing in and I’m excited! Seen a lot of neat decorations being moved up here.

PS: Started playing Warframe again. Not sure why I stopped honestly but forgot my old account so had to start fresh. It’s been fun thoughl

3 Likes

It is IMMENSELY disappointing that one cannot directly gift the Vessel of Hatred expansion.

Ugh.

1 Like

Oh, you can’t? That’s a downright shame if you have family/friends you want to delve into it together.

WoW it kinda makes sense with it’s expansion system but D4 is all about doing what you want when you want, it has less of a structure.

Well, that fresh login finally got my Forum character list back on my PC. Okay, no more logging out on here for a while, lol.

5 Likes

So may or.may not do the starwars adventure but went to the big disney mall i shouldve stayed away from the starwars and marvel store i bought a tesseract and a sith way finder if i dont buld my own lightsaber depending on time im going back and buying some lightsabers that look ammmmaaaaazing. And quite posibly arc reactor in a glass case that says proof tony has a heart.

2 Likes

Yup. I had gotten auto-logged out from the Forums last night and couldn’t select a character until tonight. Hoping the character selection issue is resolved soon.

At this time, I would advise against logging out of the Forums if you can.

3 Likes

Hmmm…

/logs out of the forums…

/watches Ayukama ride a mount off into the sunset in the Barrens.

1 Like

Anyone else not surprised the blade reboot been pretty much canceled.

1 Like

Good morning all! I think today is a Thursday. Yep, seems to be. I think today Dad has his oncology consult as well. We shall see what they say.

Tidies up the lounge, scrubs the beverage and snack bars, sets out fresh vats of coffee, hot water kettles, tea, cocoa, fixings. Menu today is just Blueberry muffins because they looked good. Some bananas and other assorted fruit as well.

:coffee: :teapot: :cupcake: :apple: :fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

My trip starts today. I’m watching the train station boards. My train hasn’t even started yet. But I have to keep an eye on it. I have to leave a bit early to beat traffic but then I’ll be stuck at the station with homeless people watching everything.

3 Likes

Day 2 of disney hoping tommorowland and frontier land well see.

1 Like

3 Likes

“I could never get the hang of Thursdays.”

2 Likes

Is it? I feel this week just kinda flown on by.

I will tell you this though: Blueberry pancakes with real blueberries, without whatever that fake junk is? Absolutely undefeatable.

2 Likes

Yes, happened to me a little while ago. This character hasn’t updated for awhile because I haven’t logged out to refresh it. I am too worried about having a forum glitch again.

3 Likes

My solution to this stupid cold I have, is to make chicken stock! I got out my bone bag and my veggie scrap bag. Grabbed some fresh herbs and celery leaves from the garden. Pot is on! Go me. Not sure what sort of soup I want to make with the stock, but at least the stock will be ready to go.

It is thankfully not Covid. Just a normal run of the mill cold. No fever, no aches, no cough, no nothing - except one day of a sore throat and then several days of stuffy/nose blowing.

2 Likes