[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Good morning all! Sunny and perfect here today, except I need some of that rain!

Have an overnight guest from last night through Sat and hopefully helping me with painting so we can at least get primer on the East garage wall before winter. Also going to take me to get my prescriptions which is nice. We are going to do a fall corned beef dinner tonight!

The apple cake I made Monday was so good, and I gave away most of it, that I made another for this company. Added cranberries, walnuts, and cardamom to it as well. FANTASTIC. Perfect coffee cake for breakfast.

sets out coffee vats, coffee mugs, tea, dainty cups, giant bowls, and apple cake!

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :apple: :fallen_leaf:

5 Likes

And now I want corned beef, lol. Anything special you do to it for Fall?

That sounds yummy.

1 Like

Not really. We just don’t get caught up in the whole cabbage and such. More like corned beef, fall butternut squash, taters, carrots, whatever fall veg I have handy like green beans or brocolli. Sort of serve it like a normal Sunday roast style dinner.

2 Likes

^ I think it might be better not to bring any topic that involves politics, including on voting, to the thread.

1 Like

Sounds good, kinda like how we do ours as well. Only cabbage I can stand to eat is raw, so we never do cooked cabbage here.

1 Like

Oh, you can take the rain from here. It has been pretty wet over the past few days.

1 Like

Grrrr… whoever keeps re-ordering my character list, STAHP! It’s annoying.

Or is it just me that it’s happening to?

I haven’t had it happen (yet), but have seen reports of it happening to others.

It was pretty bad for a couple weeks at launch for me, but it’s been behaving since. Well, until today, anyway.

1 Like

Flying in here to say my hello’s and then back to the grind. Hope all is well with everyone!

23 Likes

Happy friday

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping in!

2 Likes

Happy Friday and it is awesome to see you!
sends some tasty beverages flying after you

4 Likes

Yay vacation time 3 days and this time tuesday ill be in florida.

5 Likes

Hiya Harleyfly

1 Like

Sigh … quest chain keeps resetting if I log out of D4 (or get booted). While I am appreciative of all the extra loot, gold, paragon levels … this is getting very tedious.

2 Likes

Hi tedious im dad.

1 Like

Can’t post links Look up “Analog N64”

:thinking:
Interesting. I wonder if Nintendo would still try to shut it down.

Beautiful fall day. It’s warmed back up after having the furnace on all week. The windows are open again! No rain in the forecast for the foreseeable future. The Great Lakes are down 5 inches from the lack of rain.

Got Halloween candy from Sam’s Club. We are giving out full size chocolate bars again this year. The kids who did show up were quite happy and thanked us a lot. And what we don’t give out, we get to eat. :grin: :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Get pop as well.

3 Likes