[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

It’s actually a tiny bit less than that. That’s why century years are only leap years if they are divisible by 400. So the years 1700, 1800, and 1900 were not leap years, but the years 1600 and 2000 were.

That’s true.

That really doesn’t make sence seeing 100 no matter what demonization will always be divisible by 4. 1700/4=425

2 Likes

The easiest response I know involves the Assassination rogue artifact quest line. It makes them attackable while sneaking through the city to the end goal of the quest, but unfortunately some folks like to keep it on and won’t do the quest to completion just to be a menace.

So, if they were a rogue, that would be why they’re flagged. The only other thing I can think of is if were a Horde person somehow transmogrified into a KT.

2 Likes

I just found a Mira in Diablo 4 VoH! Down in the necromancer area Gates of the Necropolis. I am sure it has nothing to do with me, but I love to think that my Mirasol from D3 is sort of carried over. I can pretend anyway!

8 Likes

Whoo-hoo! Another 80. That’s four. Now to decide which to level next.

2 Likes

Hmm, that is an interesting remark in the upcoming patch notes:

• Accounts that fall under Age Appropriate Design Code (AADC) will now have the “Block Guild Invites” setting turned on by default.

link: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24145980/20th-anniversary-celebration-update-notes#item8

Would that be referencing accounts for any player under legal majority age for their locale OR for just ones even younger (for example, under 18 OR under 13)?

I am in the process of google-fu, but it seems to be under 18 (legally a minor) in the Country. If children may access the product, even if children are not the intended audience, they have to set the privacy measures to the most restrictive/safe.

That specific law is a US based one, although other countries also have similar laws. Several states do too in the US.

Imgur

7 Likes

6 Likes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_leap_year#:~:text=A%20century%20leap%20year%20is,years%2C%20were%20considered%20leap%20years.

This article helps explains it. Also I believe Neil DeGrasse Tyson did a video talking about it on his YouTube Channel. I also think it dealt with Leap Seconds but I may be confusing two videos on that one

I found it. In case anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Really would be nice if I could get through a quest chain in D4 that doesn’t result in me disconnecting the middle of it.

Ive yet to be dc other then from being afk

I constantly get a total game crash, or server connection drops (and only character is booted but game stays up), or just a normal disconnect that kicks me from the game altogether. Earlier I had to wait til it had time to save my game data before I could re-enter the game.

But I am enjoying the storyline and especially love being able to see more of my character in the cutscenes.

3 Likes

I agree they realy steped up in d4 more immersive.and makes u feel more part of the world.

1 Like

Hope everyone enjoying themselves tonight!

Still waiting for the new 1-year subscription rewards to arrive. Unsure exactly why it’s taking so long to arrive this time around. Watching First 48 Hours on TV tonight. Back at work again tomorrow.

Getting cold here now at night. We got an atmospheric river headed my way. Supposed to be here next day or so. Expecting 200-250mm of rain in a 24-hour period. Flood watches in some areas near me are also in effect now.

3 Likes

Dragon ball daima hits netflix today.

Which is why turn of the century years must be divisible by 400. That gets the calendar year that tiny bit closer to the actual solar year, which is slightly less than 365.25 days, closer to 365.2422.

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

#dfmb

Be safe up there.

1 Like

Got your water wings handy? Any of your neighbors named Noah, by chance?

2 Likes

That is a lot of rain. Stay safe.

2 Likes