[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Hope you all having a great evening!

Looks like Blizzard has announced new mounts for 1-Year subscriptions.

Hoping I qualify for them. I do have a 1-Year subscription that renews in 2025. However, The new goodies haven’t arrived in-game for me or in my Gifts Tab to claim on the launcher. Normally they would have arrived by now. So unsure.

3 Likes

Existing subscribers won’t always get them immediately as the promo drops, they make note of it in the article you shared. I don’t recall a single time since I’ve started maintaining the one-year sub, come to think of it. But I haven’t had issues with receiving them by the deadline.

If you haven’t received them by the end of Halloween, then would be a good time to worry. :smile:

1 Like

Yea my sub renews in January but the mount hasn’t shown up yet. Though it could just be an update issue and it will get to me at some point. If not, then I will re-up the sub later.

If its like a jigly or wigglytuff, they do have giant bellies to store it.

1 Like

11 Likes

I seem to be on the mend. I went to bowling last night and did pretty well - my worst game was one pin over average. One of my teammates (and her husband, who bowls on a different team) didn’t make it because they weren’t feeling well. And that shot down my theory of where I got the flu, since she was coughing all night last week. Sounds like it’s going to be a long flu season around here.

The sky was crystal clear when I got home; as I got out of the car, I glanced up and just had to take a pic (never mind the poor framing):

https://i.imgur.com/gNRKXKY.jpeg

4 Likes

Forum level to the rescue :joy:

5 Likes

/puts down Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks, Juices and Water.

Hope everyone is doing well this fine evening, or morning, or afternoon…

2 Likes

Le sigh…

I saw eggnog at the grocery store last night.

I mean, I love eggnog. But it’s not time yet!

4 Likes

Don’t you worry, here in Australia, always straight away on Boxing Day (Dec 26), supermarkets will start selling easter stuff and hot cross buns, promoting easter early.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Cool, crisp, sunny, and perfect day here.

Sets out some coffee vats, puts on some extra pots, tea, assorted pretty cups, earthy heavy hand made pottery mugs, the rest of the apple cake

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :apple: :fallen_leaf:

I am all for some good home made eggnog, but not yet! I suspect it is like Pumpkin Spice, just something people like a lot so they will sell it for as long as they think they can make money off it.

2 Likes

Playing Christmas music in public before thanksgiving should result in a fine.

6 Likes

Now this I agree with! No xmas music until at least the start of December.

2 Likes

Speaking of… It’s getting close to time to start your eggnog:

https://altonbrown.com/recipes/aged-eggnog/

1 Like

Now, I’m all in favor of some more non-traditional Christmas music for the holidays, like Stairway.

1 Like

And decorations come down the weekend following New Years.

1 Like

/starts playing Christmas music.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Drown it out with certain numbers from Spring Awakening.

3 Likes

Nah u need mariah carrey.

1 Like

Did the SFA’s go on a vacation or something. It has turned into a trolls haven here in CS with the couple of threads.

2 Likes