[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

It is phased. Finish the Campaign - at least through the parts with Nyrelle, and it should be in the right state to finish it. I did it yesterday. Others have had the same issue though. You will also find a few other quests that are like that. The person you need is not there if you are not on X step of the campaign.

2 Likes

It is quite a lot of money, especially since I don’t have that much to begin with. Lucky the bank was able to sort it out, and they are going to investigate.

5 Likes

Normal is overrated. Inverted is what you want.

2 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Good morning all! Started today with a medical appointment early. No fun.

Visit yesterday with friend went well and we got a few important things involving stairs and walking done. He got me a few things at the store, we prepped food for the week, we brought in the stuff from the garage that can’t be frozen for winter, and restocked the bins of dry beans, flour, sugar, etc. We also made an apple cake! I had never made one but wanted to try one. Apples are on sale right now so it was a great time to use them.

Came out fantastic! Not too sweet so it is perfect to have with coffee or tea. Sort of like apple muffins I guess but in cake form?

sets out coffee vats, tea pots, cute cups, weighty mugs, apple cake, and fixings for all things.

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :apple: :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes

:cold_face:

It’s 39° here, with a strong north wind (10mph, gusting to 25). I’m going to curl up under a blanket with one of those weighty mugs full of coffee.

4 Likes

That sounds lovely! I am doing that right this second too. Wrapped in blankets on the couch in a sunny patch with a lovely heavy mug of coffee. Laptop on a snack table like usual. Cat in the sun behind me on the back of the couch.

1 Like

81° F - and rising.

I would love to be able to curl up under a blanket with some hot cocoa.
I hope winter gets nice and cool down here.

5 Likes

Meanwhile…

3 Likes

Thats annoying everything that ive read said that it boils down to not clearing the area not the story.

I had not seen anything about not clearing the area. I do have a friend with that issue - and when I looked it up I found multiple references to doing the main campaign. Personally, I did the quest yesterday but I am done the main campaign up through the end of the Nyrelle part.

Every google article says nothing about completing the campaign but ill believe someone like you thats done it.

What is this and why do you need it? Am I missing something important? I’ve finished the campaign, which was like the clown car of campaigns. It just kept on going. :grin:

1 Like

Its a quest in krrast central hub that requries you to go to a specific area and kill mobs till a ghost apears aparently theres a specific mob that i havent gotten to spawn.

I have the distinct feeling general discussion is going to be unusable today due to what happened with a specific streamer today.

Employs google-fu

Yep, the usual suspect… who did what ??? !!!

:exploding_head:

Well, Twitch did ban him so we shall see how long that lasts.

Hopefully GD stays out of it. It did not happen in WoW. It did not happen on Battlenet. It happened on Twitch and had nothing to do with Blizzard’s platforms or moderation.

2 Likes

Hopefully for good, but the reporting I’m seeing is pointing to 2 weeks.

But the other thing is that this is going to hurt his various other companies, through lost sponsorships/partners.

2 Likes

Nvm interesting.

Riddle me this where does a pokemon that is a normal type store water for surf when there no where near water,