[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

I think my cats are evolving. They have managed to find a way to open my fridge to get into some of the food within the fridge, not that there is much that they can get too, but my Tuna bake I cooked, I put some cling wrap over it and put in the fridge after a serving, and they managed to somehow, get into that :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

It is not really derogatory exactly. My parents used it to refer to unwanted ears listening in, ie. the kids. It was sort of affectionate and sort of half annoyed at the same time.

Pretty sure the origin of the term is the “cheap seats” where those with less money would sit and usually snack on peanuts (a very cheap theater or ballgame snack). Usually the far back or upper levels with poor views. They were referred to in a snide way by those who could afford better seats and were “TRUE” theater goers. Also by the theater staff/actors who could claim not to care what the peanut gallery thought.

Impressive! They did it to save everyone from tuna bake! Heroes! Seriously though I would be a bit freaked out of my cats could get into the fridge. The smart one is sadly the one who is gone, and she never figured out that one. Things are safe on top of my fridge too for some reason. They have never figured that one out either. Bread lives there so Willow does not chew it.

3 Likes

It’s not. But see? It’s already turned into something. :man_facepalming:

I’m already am freaking out about it. I am like “how did you manage that” to them :sob:

2 Likes

Never knew that. I just knew the term from watching reruns of Howdy Doody. But with your added context, it could be a bit derogatory. I didn’t mean it that way.

#dfmb

D-Wade is just incredible.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FHdYvzy3AE0

I’d advise in not engaging further. Just let the Fluffy Panda or the Hardcore Centaur deal with it.

2 Likes

First rule of dealing with trolls dont engage flag and move on.

3 Likes

Always love Dusty Dubs videos, but this is kinda catchy to sing along too as well.

4 Likes

Feels so good to be able to eat a normal meal now

Looks like I need to tear down my main computer, too much bloatware on it and I have to upgrade a couple of SSDs and retire others.

Next month, nI am buying a small form one and makes a dedicated media server.

9 Likes

Happy official turkey day to my fellow canadians may you be stuffed silly with turkey stuffing cranberries and ham.

7 Likes

Ugh, someone got my debit card number and did a fraudulent transaction at some random website. So now my card is being cancelled and replaced.

6 Likes

Sigh the keening spirit i cant find the spirit ive killed everything and the spirit is still not showing wowhead d4 part isnt helping.

/sigh

I laid down with a headache at 8pm. It’s 2am and I am wide awake. WTB normal sleep schedule plz. Will tip generously.

4 Likes

Take a harley quinn mallet and beat the sleep intobyou.

1 Like

Just popping in to say hello. Insomnia has made it hard for me to sleep the last few nights. Hoping I’m successful tonight.

Sorry to hear about your debit card issues, Kyzera. Sucks to have to deal with that type of stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks. Bank said we need to wait for the charge to process (it is pending atm due to bank holiday) and once it does we can put in the fraud charge and have it reversed.

Let me know where you find one to buy, I would like to buy in bulk please.

1 Like

I just had a similar thing happen, though not with my card, but my entire banking account. Someone managed to transfer $30,000 AUD out of my account into another account, and completely overdrawn my account by the amount that they transferred. And I was only notified about it this morning when receiving a text message from my bank in regards to the transaction.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! That is an insane amount. I do hope your bank can rectify the situation promptly. Also, hope that the perpetrator is brought to justice.

4 Likes

WTB the ability to unphase Dalaran! My DK would really like it if she could turn in her BS daily and get the x5 Blood of Sargeras.

I redid the whole Harbinger quest chain. Did the starting quests for TWW (even tho I initially did skip). Still nothing. I even tried party syncing with a low level alt. We could stand next to each other and the DK could still not see the NPCs that the alt could clearly see.

1 Like