[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

So much pink!!! And lag.

Running of the Gnomes has begun.

3 Likes

Just cleared the Timewalking version of Ulduar with my Guild. We had some issues on Thorim due to him being pulled prematurely and then locking us out of the encounter. Even when not in combat at all.

Ended up having to disband the raid completely and re-queue to get him to unlock for us properly. Glad I sticked around though as I got a new weapon. Already upgraded it to iLevel 613. Reached 610 iLevel as well finally.

3 Likes

Went to a birthday party and well its not one of this guys party if someones not dressed up in drag and it didnt disapoint.

2 Likes

WTB Valorstone drop rate buff. I feel so stonewalled on upgrades rn.

2 Likes

I’m just working on achieves right now … DF … BFA … SL …

Might look at stuff in TWW at a later point.

1 Like

ive got the next 3 days off so inbetween food comas ill try to work on oct travelers log.

2 Likes

Hope it was worth it.

Oh dear, predicted to be a hot and wet summer here with lots of cyclones… I think the news is telling me the end of the world is near :joy:

3 Likes

Hopefully, it won’t be as bad a summer for you.

:crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Hopefully. I think it would be a hot summer here in Sydney, but just another excuse for the beach :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, I got Mumford and Sons playing on Pandora. I am able to get some rest now as the Pneumonia is winding down, and also able to keep something down. Made Chunky Soup over rice for dinner last night. Starting to clean my “nest” after being sick for about 6 weeks.

One of my “sick” online purchases. I bout 30 of these for my wargaming

Alloy Bullet Dice

https://imgur.com/a/71nobT8
4 Likes

Just helping with my forum level

5 Likes

4 Likes

sets out a brunch bar with coffee, tea, fruit drinks, sandwiches, pastries, selected meats, etc

Friend who was supposed to visit today and help with stuff is not feeling well so postponed. I am good with that. I needed another recovery day anyway.

Today I showered! I made it up the stairs and safely got all shiny. Pleased with that. It is going to rather warm today, no rain of course. I can sit in the shade and read I guess seeing as I can’t do much else. Keen is improving day by day though. More stable today than it was yesterday. Turning pretty colors too!

4 Likes

Sets out eggs benny incase there isnt any.

4 Likes

DW your my hero.

PS: It’s so hard to find a crafter to make things. Trying to get a charged runeaxe and glyph runed vambraces made.

1 Like

Im a sucker for eggs benny.

1 Like

I have never had it. I know people like it a lot, but I have an aversion to any form of runny eggs. I can do soft boiled, but lots of yolk running around just bothers me! Totally not a taste thing.

Poached eggs can be hard boiled.

About the only time I want really runny eggs is when I am having grits with them. That way I can just mix the eggs into the grits.

3 Likes