[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Voh is fun making progress 59 got my first stronghold done.

2 Likes

We could tell there was motion, but it’s super slow. The time lapse videos are about four minutes long. They come from the astronomy mode on my phone’s camera.

And just in time, one of the nature preserves is having an “Astronomy hike” tonight. So we might get to see them again tonight (though we’re supposed to get some cloud cover moving in this evening).

3 Likes

^ After my serious accident I had to scoot up and down them on my butt like a toddler.
It took me over a year to walk. So glad I can now.

Glad to know you are doing good! Recovery can be a pain, but I know you are going to do great. Every small win is a win in the right direction!

6 Likes

It has begun long weekend crazyness.

3 Likes

Costco gotta be nuts right now, I’m staying away

If ur in st. Albert our gas is 1.32

1 Like

We had frost this morning and it’s 78 right now. What a change. Next week looks a lot colder. The mornings will be in the 30’s. We’re going to put away the fountains until next year. We leave the cement bird bath out so the birds will have some water. The rain machine has been offline for a while now. I hope the snow machine doesn’t show up early.

:jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Soooo, found out that my “pleasantly plump” furball is a bit over the pleasantly plump stage.

I also found out that I have no idea what 21 pounds feels like, I guess.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Morning CS… Anyone got a pot of coffee

3 Likes

!!! Wow. Hope furball is healthy otherwise still.

Sets out the second round of fresh hot coffee vats, tea, and some fresh cookies

:coffee: :teapot: :cookie:

Evening/morning treats depending on your side of the world!

Had go go water today so my herbs don’t die from the drought. At least I COULD do that so I am pleased. I have company coming on Sunday to help with food prep, shopping, yard stuff/winter cleanup, and anything else I can’t do. Also likely gaming :slight_smile: Making dakbokkeumtang (spicy Korean chicken stew) again I think. This time in the slow cooker so we can have the day free. It was SO GOOD the first time my friend made it that I want to try it again. Going to also make a side using my fresh garden green beans I think.

Long long nap today. Healing is hard work. Also lots more D4. Taking my time with the quests. I really DO enjoy the story.

6 Likes

man i can relate im sure im not the only one.

2 Likes

Hope you all having a great night.

Off of work now for the next (4) days. Next shift on Wednesday next week. Get to relax and work on achievements in-game. Going to the movies tomorrow night as well.

7 Likes

Thot the butcher was rare well 2 dungeons back to back had the butcher night all,

1 Like

Yeah, everything else is great. Fortunately, he’s young, so with some adjustments, he’ll bounce back. I’ve got an auto-feeder for their kibble set to arrive soon, so that should cut down an amount, and I’ve halved their soft food already.

1 Like

I’d guess they’ll be a bit scared of that thing for a bit, until they realize that all the racket means food. Then, it’ll be just like Pavlov and his dogs.

One of my bowling teammates was coughing a bit on Tuesday. “Oh, it’s just allergies.” Umm… no, it isn’t. I’m assuming she gave me the flu, since the COVID test was negative. I’m doing … okay … I’ve felt more miserable before, but it’s close. Fortunately, it’s Saturday, and while I am technically working, it’s generally super quiet on Saturdays.

3 Likes

Woke up this morning to Eddie Vedder’s song Hard Sun. I guess that’s a good start…

2 Likes

Always a good way to start and better than the alternative.

Apparently my friends have decided I need even more helpers. So in addition to having a friend up Sunday, I get an overnight guest early in the week who will stay a day and help?

IDK. It is great I guess as long as they don’t care the house is not as shiny as normal right this second.

Good Saturday morning to all and may your beverage cups be endless!

refreshes the Lounge beverage station

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :bagel: :croissant: :strawberry:

5 Likes

Hope you have a full and quick recovery.

3 Likes

Starting to feel like Fall around here finally. We actually dipped briefly down into the 40s last night. We are forecast for more chilly nights this week.

3 Likes