[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Theres been enough mega threads here that probably helped.

Or just keep on reading through every thread. Not every thread needs my response at times, though some I do throw in some help with articles when needed.

Yep sometimes its a interesting read.

I’m actually surprised don’t need a subscription for the TL3 lounge. Though things are extremely slow in there.

2 Likes

Dinged on Monday! :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy (belated) Ding Day!

5 Likes

Looks like I missed a lot over the past few days. Been stuck at the VA hospital with Pneumonia over the past few day. Still feel like garbage still.

4 Likes

Hope you have a full and quick recovery.

2 Likes

Hope so too. I feel like I went a few rounds vs a Louisville Slugger

2 Likes

Your not missing anthing just sargares reaking havoc.

1 Like
3 Likes

7 Likes

The coffee is a lie it is the void thats trying to turn us evil by making us addicted to void energies mwa ha ha ha ha ha all hail the void.

1 Like

…and how was it?

My sister on Bremerton WA texted me three hours ago to go outside and take pics of the aurora. I reminded her I live 10 miles south of the Twin Cities and light pollution is a thing. After a brief conversation, I opened Google Earth and went down a rabbit-hole. Turns out her driveway is exactly 193 miles farther north than my own.

1 Like

Here’s my view of the Northern Lights. I even got a couple time lapse shots. There was still some light above and behind us - pretty spectacular.

https://imgur.com/a/northern-lights-oct-2024-5Ursti4

5 Likes

Those are some amazing pics!

5 Likes

Those are great! I hope to one day to see them in motion.

TL3 for you!!

Imgur

You know where to go to see them sir. I await your arrival.

5 Likes

I can officially get around the first floor of the house without crutches today! Small house so win for that. Range of motion is improving and knee now bends to 90 degrees when sitting. I don’t trust it on stairs or anything yet, but this is an improvement. Swelling continues to go down.

Happy Friday!

Coffee pitchers, vats, and cups for everyone! Hot teas, cocoa, muffins, and snacks

I am really enjoying the D4 VoH campaign right now. Must also remember to finish the Darkmoon fair on my crafting chars this week!

14 Likes