[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

4 Likes

I am now having a second cup of coffee! I blame you all.

7 Likes

Well, if you just have two cups you should be fine, right?

5 Likes

I typically have one cup of coffee at home (I get up at 5) and then a second one when I get to work around 6:30. Sometimes I skip the second one. But if I don’t have any (like a couple weeks ago when I had fasting blood work) I get that nasty caffeine withdrawal headache. It’s not anywhere close to my migraine level (if you get migraines you know what I’m talking about), but still rather unpleasant.

#dfmb

2 Likes

A little worried the dw trip that im going on on the 22 to29 mite be canceled fingers crossed.

1 Like

That’s almost two weeks away. I’d imagine Disney will be (at least mostly) good, but the surrounding areas might be a bit rough. And hotels might be a bit hard to come by, too.

1 Like

Just informed to not use water unless absolutely needed.

Looks like I will have to skip coffee and go straight to scotch!

5 Likes

Which, if you think about it, is just bottled water (with bonus sanitization).

6 Likes

You would think guess sell see.

Heated mattress pad.

NO no no no no.

I NEED to have cold feet. Must have cold areas to move feet to or I can’t even sleep. You are talking about sleeping on lava!

As I get older I would much much rather be cold at night.

4 Likes

Sky is showing a wee bit of color tonight.

5 Likes

2 Likes

My neighbor sent me pictures! It was only visible about 10 mins she said. I was not outside and she did not knock which makes me a tad grumpy. It was right outside and I missed it! This is what she sent from our street though. Said over the 10 mins it went through a range of colors then vanished.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

Aparently GD blew up after a article hit wowhead but then again whens GD not blowing up. lol

2 Likes

Yes, it did. Then the mods cleaned up some last night and again this morning. We shall not speak of that though.

Look points pretty lights!

And yes I know they will keep at it. Just flag and don’t participate.

1 Like

3 Likes

Things always blow up in GD. This is why I rather be in CS. Sure, things do blow up in here, but for entirely something different at times.

2 Likes

I only go there for posts read and i dont even read the posts.

Speaking of which, I wonder how I have managed to keep my TL3 all this time. I’ll only go to GD once in a blue moon, and only read a couple of threads and avoid the rest.