[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

How is that possible? I’m TL 3.

3 Likes

Welcome to TL3 club.

4 Likes

Vacation is good to go. Going to spend a week visiting my parents over Halloween.

The last time I did this the lockdown happened. Now I’m doing this right before the election. I’m coming back in time to vote in-person. We’ll see if anything “explodes” this time.
I’ll be taking the Coast Starlight so I imagine that I will see a LOT of political graffiti and signs in the bay area. At least on the trip back south. It will be sunset or night when I pass through going northbound.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

office chair

2 Likes

Just no wheels we dont want any mysterious accidents lol.

It’s starting to get a bit irksome how gung ho people are about melting the rare when Beledar switches to night.

Can’t give anyone even a minute to catch a break from what they’re doing to get to the spawn location.

4 Likes

Another month-ish for me.

1 Like

You’ll eventually get there…

1 Like

I have no idea how far off I am. I might eventually work on getting that again, once the in-game busy work is caught up.

1 Like

sets out vats of coffee, hot water, tea, cocoa, travel cups, giant mugs, tea cups, portable snacks.

Stay safe folks in FL! I hope you are already gone. Pretty sure my sibling is NOT flying to Orlando on Thursday.

Injury update here. Bruises ripening nicely. Cuts healing a bit. Ribs are going to hurt a long time. Knee/leg is still not working but there is less pain. I can sort of tap it on the floor now when standing so that is progress.

Cats are afraid of the crutches.

Did not get too far in D4 yet. Apparently trying to smash yourself to bits is hard work and you get really tired easily. Napping was happening.

5 Likes

Some rares, I tend to go full ham because it’s a DPS race and if I don’t kill it quick I’ll never kill it at all.

But most, I’ll lay back and just slaughter it casual-style. If someone joins in, fine. (Other than the annoyance of the health going up with additional tags, but c’est la vie.)

1 Like

Alviiiiiiieeeee! How was your ding day?

1 Like

At this point, “Folks in Florida” need to be “Folks usually in Florida but are now anywhere but Florida.” But that really doesn’t roll off the tongue…

Art Museums: “Art is cool.”

Science Museums: “Science is cool.”

Natural History Museums: “Prehistoric animals were cool.”

Maritime Museums in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula: “Lake Superior will kill you and everyone you love.”

7 Likes

Happy Birthday to me, I am forty-three.

13 Likes

Happy birthday to you indeed!

LOUNGE CAKE!

:cake: :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

And cocktails later (it’s just barely noon here - much too early for that kind of stuff).

:beers: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!

I think u meant australia.

2 Likes