[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

I just continued with my barbarian finishing up some older quests before i move on.

Hope you all having a great evening!

Hoping everyone in the path of Hurricane Milton does as the authorities instruct. Apparently it’s a Category 5 hurricane now. Hopefully everyone there stays safe!

Vault day tomorrow too. Plus we get another cataylst charge. Make sure to loot your Great Vault first before using the cataylst.

Made this mistake last expansion. Used the catalyst first, And then went to the vault. Resulted in exact same piece I had just created.

4 Likes

I liked D4 when playing it, but not enough for me to buy the expansion at full price.

I’ll probably pick it up later when it goes on sale.

3 Likes

I just ground out some gold in WoW and bought Tokens … converted to Balance and bought it that way.

I’m back on my Sorceress right now doing the new storylines. Having a blast!

3 Likes

I never got around to actually finishing the main campaign and just created a Spiritborn for running through that content to get caught up.

Crazy how quickly the Quill Eagle build just deletes stuff.

1 Like

Yeah I had read about that build. I might give it a try once I start actually playing that character.

But for right now, my Frost Sorceress is still annihilating everything without issue.

1 Like

All three of my 80s get at least one piece. Poct has three choices, so he’s got a choice at least.

It’s suddenly fall around here. Cold mornings (in the 30s right now), and a high of 60 or lower for the next week or so (except Friday, where it will be a toasty 75). Still no rain forecast, so we’ll have to deal with that.

It is. Anyone in central Florida, please make your decisions NOW about evacuating. It’s forecasted to make landfall as a Cat 3, which is still considered a major storm. It’s going to be bad. Very bad.

#dfmb

I’d be a horrible Floridian. “Oh, it looks like a storm is going to be kind of close to Florida. Guess I’d better head inland/north.”

Not to mention the heat and humidity. :hot_face:

Good morning all. By last evening I could not put weight on my leg. Knee very swollen and leg not working. Lots of pain.

Ice, ibuprofin, and rest. I did order some crutches that should be here today so I can stop using a cat scratching post to scoot hop around the house. Trying to figure out how to get coffee when I need both hands to support my weight right now…

Did not start D4 VoH last night. Was in too much pain and could not find a way to sit that let me reach the computer.

For anyone in the path of Milton, please head away from the path! This is just terrible.

sets out some vats of coffee, hot water for tea and cocoa, assorted teas and fixings. Also some cranberry orange muffins and some fruit.

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :fallen_leaf: :dracthyr_heart:

Going to start a Spirtborn today though and get going! At least I have something interesting to do while stuck on the couch.

4 Likes

I was much younger when I was a Floridian. We used to sit on the porch drinking beer as the storms made landfall. I wish Dad would follow me north. He’d rather deal with hurricanes than blizzards, though.

1 Like

Lol venom did the hot ones chalenge hilarious but inapropriate to show here.

Ah, “pumpkin pie filling in a can” math.

1 Like

Well. I had leftover aloo gobi for breakfast yesterday and was very annoyed when I got home 12 hours later to discover that I’d left the container out on the counter. Grr. Made more today - didn’t come out quite as good but still okay. I think I overcooked it. Also put a pork shoulder in the crockpot this morning with onion and many spices so with both those happening, it smells great in here right now.

I’ve never cooked a pork shoulder before, but it seems to be one of those “low and slow” cuts. So far I’ve been finding that those are hard to seriously mess up in the crockpot. Add meat, add enough liquid it won’t dry out, leave on low for a long time. The worst you’ll get from that is bland, which is fixable afterwards.

2 Likes

Got as far as getting my first mercanary in d4 then went back to tackles some unfinished strong holds in d4.

1 Like

I started a spirit born this morning. I have all the mercs and got to level 34. Just started the strong holds. It looks like they got rid of capstone dungeons to move to the next level. They were annoying. :smile:

2 Likes

I wanna say I borked my sleep schedule again, but I can’t remember the last time it wasn’t borked. The second half of my work week was super stressful, so when I got home in the wee hours Sunday night/Monday morning, I went straight to bed and stayed there from about 4am till around 10pm (didn’t sleep 18 hours, just couldn’t motivate myself to do… anything). I puttered around the house all night and all morning, then ran some errands. Trying to decide if I have the ambition to make chicken cacciatore for dinner, or if I’m just gonna fry a couple burgers and call it good.

2 Likes

Oh thank the gods, the 2nd capstone was horrible and took forever. Can’t wait to start playing a Spiritborn tonight. Was going to play last night but they were still down so I just played some Starfield.

So torn on Starfield, I enjoy the game just for the visuals and it fits in with my playstyle as a smuggler rogue who hunts down bounties. But man it can be buggy and it is very very repetitive. Good for a turn your brain off and just run around shooter though. I’m waiting to finish Star Wars Outlaws until later, having fun with that one too.

1 Like

I have 2 strongholds left of the original content gona tackle those when i get on having a much easier tme.

7 Likes