[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Interesting, it seems that discourse only allows 252 likes on each post.

Hey you, put some armor on. We don’t walk around the forums, especially customer support, in wraps. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have the same issue with the gilneas reclamation armor.

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

I would post a reply showing where pumpkin spice comes from, but I enjoy still having the ability to post, lol.

4 Likes

Why do you think I’ve been here hanging out with all the cool people in CS rather than spending most of my time in GD?

3 Likes

Because were normal and not a den of villany.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

And my game time has officially expired. I had to cancel the renew subscription though, just due to not able to afford it for a while, and it is just due to other cost…

2 Likes

Thats why i do tme cards.

I usually do with 6 months subscriptions, with saving up money in between, but the cost of living crisis here in Australia has made the budget harder when balancing between groceries, rent and utilities, and things just keep going up where I couldn’t even save enough to repeat for 6 months. I’m hoping that I can possibly look at a game time for the 20th anniversary event, but not holding my hopes up at the moment.

3 Likes

/me waves magic wand and gives u 60days of game time and brings up D4 servers.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well, now go calculate the volume of a cylinder with a radius of z and a height of a.

2 Likes

Y are u telling me to get back with my x.

2 Likes

Voh is live if your not aware.

1 Like

I am making my Spiritborn right now. There was also another update pushed (~37 gigs) – at least for me on PC.

Okay … my choice was Seasonal or Hardcore. I know absolutely nothing about Seasonal stuff. It says I have a whole bunch of stuff to claim, but have no clue what to do.

I bought the Ultimate edition so that came with a Seasonal Premium Battle Pass. Still no clue what that means, lol.

1 Like