[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

35 birthday pinches in ~25 minutes

5 Likes

The 4:20 clock behind him tracks.

Interesting. So if 9% did not reoffend, is the program a success?

#dfmb

No, that program has not been continued.

That’s too bad. I’d think if they could turn one out of ten cheaters into honest players, that would be pretty good. Oh well.

#dfmb

The other interesting thing from that article was how they categorized players who claimed false positives/bans.

In order of how likely it was for this one:

1. player lying
  2. tried to cheat on an alt account and accidentally linked it with main.
  3. account sharing with someone who was cheating
  4. account compromise
  5. cheating software for a different game got picked up
  6. malware.

Heh heh… obvious number 1 is obvious.

D’oh! This is actually pretty funny. Reminds me of Home Alone where Marv floods all the homes so the cops can pin all the robberies on them.

Wife bought me FF7 Rebirth for my birthday. What an awesome program. I like it read my old save file from Remake.

1 Like

Had a bought of the Flu this weekend. Feeling better today. Gonna head to the VA to get my Flu Shot in a few days.

2 Likes

I think Mirasol slept in today, so ill take care of you all before you start jonesing.

sets out fresh vats of coffee, hot water, coffee presses, an espresso machine, tea, cocoa, and all the fixings

2 Likes

Truth. I did sleep in. Was not feeling well and did not sleep well most of the night. Took some meds early this morning and finally got a few hours of solid sleep. Cats are programmed not to wake me up so they let me sleep until after 10am. Very unusual!

I just sat down with my coffee and was about to update the thread.

Thank you! I will have some of this coffee too.

OH oh…and today is Diablo 4 VoH release! So there is that to do later. Making chili as my batch cooking for the week so I don’t have to do much if I don’t want to. Weather will be beautiful though so I suspect I will end up putting down the game and heading out with a paint roller to keep working on that garage.

3 Likes

Oh dear, do feel better soon

Hope you feel better soon.

This will get me to actually make a second character. Spiritborn looks very interesting.

1 Like

I hope you feel better darling.

1 Like

Thot voh was the 8th tommorow

Grrr, why does steam have to be such a pain in the neck when downloading to an m.2 drive?

Global release time for everywhere all at once. With the world being a bit round, and the date line being outside the US, they are aiming for a global average. It releases on the 8th at midnight GMT. For us in the US who are behind that time wise, it is still “today”.

They wanted to be a bit early, rather than have it be late in areas where the day has already started.

2 Likes

I guess i get to play it tonite then not that im complaing on my ps5

Best wishes for those in Florida. Hurricane Milton is now a cat 5 hurricane.

1 Like

Amen to that. We’re watching with bated breath up here in the Mid-Atlantic - if only because my sister and her husband are down at JAX. My poor mum and stepfather had a vacation planned this week for Myrtle Beach. Thank goodness they were allowed to postpone it - not that vacations are on anyone’s minds below there with evacuations and battening down. I just know my parents were really looking forward to finally getting to use this week (It’s bee postponed several times over the past year and change between various family matters throwing a wrench into things).

Any and all who are down in Florida or thereabouts - please be safe!

3 Likes