[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Hmm well that could be dangerous to the ability to create a stable warp field but hands out more coffee.

did you played classic mirasol or the early days of wow back then and drop your thoughts sometime about posts of anyone not just me and yes everyone need coffee

Interesting question does the wow galaxy use a warp drive like star trek or lightspeed engines like star wars sc doest use either.

^ Too funny, I came to the forums, then shouted out to see if anyone made evening coffee in the house, or if I had to do it…

Then I looked up and saw this post. :coffee:

It’s been made, going to get a cup while I glance around the forums.

3 Likes

Piece of advice dont read just scroll lot of fires going on.

2 Likes

Hello there. I started playing in Open Beta back in 2004. I have been playing since. I was raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and some of Wrath. I did not really play Classic when it released because I felt I had done that already and was not really willing to give up some of the QOL that I like. I did try it of course, just to remind myself about the trials and tribulations we all shared back then.

Beyond that, I am not really sure what you are even asking.

EDIT - I looked at your post history on this character. You have duplicate threads that you created in two forums. It is frowned on to double post, and also to solicit others to go post in your threads.

2 Likes

Something weird but interesting I’ve happened to see on youtube.

3 Likes

I’m starting to feel like any posts coming in that mention AI are just deserving of trolling reports, they seem to be making quite a surge in popularity this week.

4 Likes

On the flip side: no more ActiBlizz comments.

Okay, that was pretty cool. I can’t even imagine what I would have built if I had a 3d printer back when I was 9-12. My curiosity with taking things apart to see how they worked coupled with the ability to create new parts probably would have sent me into an entirely different direction.

Assuming my brain didn’t explode from all the calculations.

It is unfortunately a popular narrative, and most folks don’t really seem to understand what AI is. Most are just frustrated though, which I get.

5 Likes

Congratulations! I hope it is the best Wednesday.

2 Likes

AI really right now strikes me as being pretty similar to cloud about ten years ago, “Smart” about the same timeframe, the internet about twenty years ago…

That is to say, mostly meaningless and primarily exists as a marketing exercise.

2 Likes

Well it looks like Milton will be paying me a visit the middle of next week.

2 Likes

Be safe!

2 Likes

Good luck!

Charge everything up! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ll be setting out a keg of barrel aged vanilla porter after seeing some of the threads regarding account actions that the SFAs have to clean up for those who partake.

3 Likes

On the brite side its easy keeping up the post rad count

2 Likes

Good lord, I give up. My phone really does not like these forums lately.

1 Like

There’s multiple videos created from the middle of the week of russian wow bot farms getting hammered, so some of those posts are full of it.

2 Likes

Did you get the weird page flicker where scrolling a certain amount causes the page to get stuck and scroll up and down on repeat? It turns it into a vibrating look…