[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Multiverse of diablo in a insidious scheme the burnig legion and crossed the multiverse into SC/Diablo/Wow every single evil is the direct hand of the remanats of the burning Legion Determed to do a scorched multiverse in order to stop them Heroes from all multiverses converge on the remants of the multiverse Blizzard world my take on battle world.

5 zones 1 from each franchise 1 from the multi void and the last zone will take place on the great turtle of the multiverse where one hero will be elevated to the prime hero and bring balance and restore the multiverse or be corrupted and rule them all.

1 Like

Offers Something strong and some homemade enchiladas for the mess you have to clean up.

1 Like

Oh lord, that time of year again. Daylight Savings for me starts at 2am and I am not excited for it :sob:

1 Like

I’ve managed to get 4, although only 3 are actually relevant.

That being said, soloing a T8 delve on a ~540 VDH was a very interesting experience. Managed to do it though.

1 Like

Same on a lock with Voidwalker tanking. Maybe a bit higher in item level though.

1 Like

I have an alt army, but only one level 80. So many alts I randomly log into one and play it for a couple hours. So slow progress on 60+ characters.

4 Likes

I was going to get it for XBox. So it would be the original release version only, right? I wouldn’t be able to get the improvements that you’d get on PC, right?

#dfmb

I’m focusing my leveling on getting the exp buff maxed.

Awesome robots:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8npUkGAamvs

I find 60-70 goes really fast if I am leveling in Dragonflight now.

Too many alt characters as well. :rofl:

Good morning all! Saturday and we get to see the sun here after a week or so of gloomy weather. Sadly, we did not get the promised rain. Just enough water to make things damp, but not enough to actually soak the ground. I suppose things could be worse!

I got a fantastic harvest this morning from some volunteer tomatoes, some more of the green beans, and some hot peppers! Have to water today though.

Also MIGHT see if the humidity is low enough to paint later. Maybe. Caulking too of course.

Saturday morning coffee and beverage extravaganza! Muffins, fruit, and drinks for all!

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea:

7 Likes

Can you make sure the Coffee is extra extra strong for me? I’m going to need it.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

sets out an espresso and cappuccino maker at the coffee station

Hopefully that suits your needs! Make as much as you want.

3 Likes

I just need it really really strong. Like, hangover strong if someone can catch my drift (and no, I do not have a hangover, and I don’t drink, using it as an example.)

1 Like

Creates a coffee so black dark and strong. It will give the energy of a omega molecule.

3 Likes

If there is one thing I miss about my Panera days, it’s daily free access to espresso. My blood pressure probably doesn’t miss it, but the rest of me does.

3 Likes

One place I used to work had free coffee. Which worked out great when I was doing overnights. It wasn’t great coffee, but caffeine is caffeine.

Now, I just have an Aeropress and a kettle. Beats the heck out of getting my caffeine from pop - waaaaay too sweet.

1 Like

I never liked super strong coffee or black coffee. I need coffee to taste the way it smells. That means I add half and half and prefer a medium or breakfast blend.

My sibling apparently is all about the super dark roast coffee.

Where I work, We got free coffee as well for breaks. Also works as a hot chocolate machine too. Best of all, It’s from Starbucks. So whatever you choose tastes pretty good.

Also, On Wednesday next week. It will be my 6-year anniversary working at my place of work.

5 Likes

1 Like