[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Sweet db dragon ball daima coming to netflix oct 18.

I logged out and logged in on my app last night thinking the characters would come back, but all I got was the W with btag with it saying I can’t post due to needing a subscription and a silence I got back in 2021.

This morning all is well with the world now, thank you mystery person who fixed it.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

What did you think of Diablo 4. I’ve heard mixed reviews, but was thinking of buying it for XBox. I’m sure it’s probably discounted 50% at this point.

#dfmb

I enjoyed it thot the last boss was too easy tho.

You’re still the little sister of the group. Without a Mr. Bubbles.

Phantom Limb pains sucks. Ruined my day today…

5 Likes

Hope your day gets better and the pain subsides.

4 Likes

I’m playing it quite a bit and am enjoying it. It’s great if you are in a bad mood and just want to go all out and slaughter monsters. I’ve got a frost sorceress that I really enjoy. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

They really are a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I play resident evilnfor mindless slaughter.

1 Like

YES Frost orb is so very very cathartic. Diablo is fantastic for just mowing down mobs on bad days. Has been my go-to for that since Diablo 2. It is what got me “hooked” on Blizzard games and led to me even being here.

2 Likes

Okay, now that was very odd.

I know that Timewalking dungeons can flip your flight style choice around - that has been reported. But all I did this time was stop to do one of the honey events in Stormsong. Soon as I completed it, I was put into skyriding.

Time for another bug report.

1 Like

o.O

I managed to get L3 again? I am le’shocked.

2 Likes

Oh yeah?

ponders

hehe.

4 Likes

Don’t call it Diablo when it had nothing to do with him. Call it mephesto or lilliths rage or something. The game was awful. At least the story was strong.

I enjoyed it nice change over the linear d3 at least d4 had more devopled villians and plot.

1 Like

The story was great. The game play was lacking. But I loved the character/enemy/ world design and art. Just the game was lacking something serious. Perhaps it was the complex skill tree or the lack of DIABLO.

The gameplay in D4 continues to get better. I can say that for certain. Same with itemization. I hope they continue with that trend going forward.

When it released it felt like a good story, but the gameplay was not finished at all. They are slowly getting there. Far more satisfying now than it was at release. I do find I need a guide though for the Paragon tree. That is far too complicated without a lot of work. The basic skill tree is not bad at all and can be juggled to work with items.

3 Likes

I do think D4 was in a bit of wrong direction when it launched, but I have heard it has improved a bit. Might look at redownloading it tonight while asleep.

2 Likes

Give me Diablo himself and ill be happy.