[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

/hi-chaosbolt-five

5 Likes

That is Demonology. We’re all about shadow and flame.

3 Likes

and here i thot all warlocks were the same and only in it for the one demon.

2 Likes

Nah, I am about the Fel.

2 Likes

6 Likes

A bright bulb is someone that understands vrak the first time a dim bulb is someone that cant take the hint.

8 Likes

DW some would say that you’re talking about 90% of society. I say your right.

1 Like

Just got home and hopped on my PC. Character avatar is gone, replaced by the noob ‘W’ icon and my btag (tried to change character, but that’s the only option).

The top level forum page says my account is silenced until five months ago. But within the last 5 minutes, I received a system notification that my account is no longer silenced. :man_shrugging:

Edit - Everything seems normal on my phone, though.

Well just find out that where I work is implementing a labor management program. And if we don’t meet the new work standards we lose our full time status and get placed on a performance improvement program. Of when completed you don’t get your full time back and you keep your job or they fire you. My anxiety is so bad right now I’m losing sleep.

6 Likes

Ugh, hope it gets better for you.

3 Likes

I should go get a job with DW, at least there the employees are treated with worth and respect. And make a decent wage.

2 Likes

Apply to costco.ca you never know.

1 Like

CS forums getting flooded with ban posts, meanwhile in some shady cheat discord they’re freaking out and making meme compiles of it…

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hunVBrZGa6c

The security team should throw another pizza party.

Let’s make sure that they do actually get out and vote!! Every vote counts and every vote can make the difference!!!

#dfmb

I still remember the thread you made announcing her arrival.

NOW I feel old.

WHAT! I still remember your sprog to be adorable and tiny and wanting to hold my hand :')

speaking of… i’m in my mid 30s officially on monday

2 Likes

Good morning all! Happy Friday, I think.

sets out all the coffee, hot water, tea, and snacks

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :dracthyr_tea: :apple: :fallen_leaf: :cake:

I now have 3 level 80 chars. Go go alt army!

7 Likes

Three for me, too. And a few in progress. My goal is to have all my alts maxed before the last patch, which is something I haven’t done in a while. Altogether too much rushing around at the end of the expansion.

We have a Diablo 4 expansion out soon so that will distract me for a while I am sure!

2 Likes

I’m on two, and just haven’t been as motivated to play.

Im gona knock out traverls log for october so i can hit voh running on the 8.