[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

It’s a general concern not drama.

Were you in the hurricane path?

I remember that! We used to fill one tank then siphon off gas for other things like the mower or second car. By 6 dad taught me to siphon gas by mouth which is probably not the best thing to teach a kid… now that I think about it.

Scroll up or check post history. They most certainly were and won’t have power for a week. Major property damage, etc. Have generator and such though so are safe.

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well, only thing I can do is just move on and hope the following day turns into a better day.

2 Likes

Offeres a cape to make it a super good day.

3 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

Well then not short angry ladies lol gives edna elevator shoes.

3 Likes

Don’t give her ideas…

1 Like

Whats teh worst she can do send jak jak after me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Meh ive faced bigger threats then a costume designer with a god complex.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fuel is acquired. Now to see what groceries are available.

6 Likes

Any nihilistic neighbors like this?

3 Likes

Not that I have seen, though we are in Georgia.

Our area was spared the rain but took a pounding from the hurricane force winds.

Hopefully find something available.

1 Like

If you’re lucky, your neighbors without power will start bbq’ing to use up the food before it goes bad. Neighborhood picnic day. :grin:

4 Likes

Luckily some of the grocery stores are slowly starting to reopen now.

Also, I did see a few traffic lights functioning again, so think they are making headway towards power restoration in the city proper.

Us out here in the county will likely be waiting for a bit longer.

But on good news side, we have running water again. We did fill up our storage tanks, so we have 124 gallons stored in case it goes back down.

Now if we can only get some more propane for the tank so the generator can make it through this week.

:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

We got ours as well. I’m doing my research now. When I’m done, it never fails. Hubby copies what ever I choose. He lets me do all the work! I really don’t mind though. :dracthyr_nod:

Spent all weekend down in the pits of Diablo. We ran level 61 over and over again. Hubby likes my sorcerer because she’s frost and kills stuff really fast. Freeze, shatter, explode. All the good fun that is Diablo.

2 Likes