[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Hmm, I never found it to be Lock unfriendly.

However, Kassir is a Mage. At least he can instantly teleport away should the locals not be friendly enough, lol.

He is currently on his way to Ardenweald to meet with the Winter Queen and join the Night Fae.

1 Like

Yep mite even do unversal but thats up to my sister its my nieces make a whish trip shes doing better had luekemia a few years back.

3 Likes

Finally, after doing BFA and SL intro quests, I now have the ability to change the phase in Tirisfal via Zidormi for Kassir. So at least he gets to return home without being killed.

Definitely wasn’t how I expected to spend this time today … but not really anything else to do while we wait for Helene to hit. Tornadoes are already starting to spawn but luckily none close to us yet.

6 Likes

Thanks for that information. It will help with a few of my characters.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. It was mostly why I was trying to post my progress, just in case we end up with others in the same situation.

3 Likes

Ooo… Had a garage door spring break a bit ago. I went to take the recycling out, but the door wouldn’t open. The spring was laying on the ground and wire tangled by the door.

Good thing nobody was in there when it went. :astonished:

5 Likes

You are very lucky! I lost a garage door chain with me standing right by it. No auto opener because it was something like 70 years old. I now have a new door.

Glad you were not hurt!

3 Likes

I did my first tier 7 last night. First death in a delve too.
Now that I unlocked 8 I’m going to try my first bountiful.

Edit:
Well that worked out. New ring and trinket. though the trinket is a purple of one I had weeks ago. Thankfully they buffed blueberry’s threat generation the other week.

2 Likes

1 Like

Oww, my foot. Silly flying tables.

3 Likes

To misquote twister oh look another table wait i think that was the same table.

4 Likes

We are getting some very heavy winds here as Helene moves into Georgia.

3 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Just got back from work. Apparently we had a confirmed tornado from the storms that went thru here yesterday. Ranked as an EF1 tornado. Did some pretty good damage in a small town about 45 minutes away from here.

Really unusual to get tornadoes where it spawned too. As we are surrounded by mountains. No real flat land here like the prairies. No injuries reported at least. But they say it will take weeks to clean up the mess.

4 Likes

Well, there goes part of the roof for my barn.

Pecan tree limbs down all over. Will have to clear limbs before we can even get out the gate.

7 Likes

Oh no! As bad as all the property damage is, you are more important. Please stay safe!

How scary to watch.

4 Likes

It is a 40x40 pole barn. Our “outside” cats have their 8x12’ house and 8x10’ catio under it.

They have A/C, heater, camera, lights, fans, water fountain, and all their amenities in it.

I just don’t want to lose any more of the barn roof that could leave their building more exposed.

We have lost at least a 10x40’’ section of the roof at this point. Thankfully it is the part at opposite end of where their building is located.

11 Likes

The exposed section just collapsed partially.

5 Likes

Stay safe.

6 Likes

Thanks! We are trying our best.

Thankfully the storm is advancing further north and we are below the eye now.

Just waiting for these winds to die down so I can safely check on everything.

5 Likes

Im sure the cats are fine there stubborn probably like you.

4 Likes