[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

Our government is giving out free covid tests again. I signed up to get them. Sometimes you just want to know if this is just a cold from “heck”, or something worse.

3 Likes

Im getting my covid booster when i get my flu shot before i fly to disney world.

4 Likes

Hopefully the hurricane doesn’t mess up your trip.

2 Likes

Have you played Palia? Free and does not have ads or limits. They do the whole cosmetics model.

Quests, a village, relationships, farming, gathering/crafting, building homes/furniture, etc. Mini games within the game sometimes.

Very relaxing and chill. Easy to pick up and put down. They have it on a ton of platforms. PC, Steam, consoles, etc.

I’m scared of catching it again. I had it twice, the first time I had it, I was in hospital fighting for life, the second time I had it, was after I was vacinated, and didn’t get any of the symtons.

I do recommend everyone to continue getting boosted or vacinated from Covid-19 though.

I do play Palia. I’ve played since the closed beta and it is enjoyable.

4 Likes

Dont leave till oct 22 shoild be fine.

1 Like

Don’t they do a lot of Halloween themed stuff at that time of year?

I waited a while because I wanted to distance myself from the source conversation but…

Good UX helps people accomplish their goals.

It’s a real thing, no quotation marks about it. User Experience Design is a process and profession dedicated to the study of human interactions, generally with the desire to understand individuals’ needs and figuring out how to best meet them.

One of the core tasks is studying how something will be used, to ensure the interacting individual is more likely to reach a positive outcome. This can range from ensuring something is intuitive and easy to understand; removing barriers; ensuring the options are inline with expectations and that the steps clearly move people toward their desired outcome; redesigning something to meet actual use cases.

Well, this is a fine how-do-you-do for my (Remix) Forsaken Mage. Instantly killed upon arriving in Undercity via teleport and Zidormi is MIA – so no way to change the phasing of the zone.

Guess he will have to look through trying to do the BFA intro or something.

Had a friend pick the Keys for a vacation one September, just as a storm was headed for Key West. He wasn’t all that worried (he’d never been to the Keys before). He got to spend almost 12 hours there before he evacuated.

Had that happen with a non-Remix character. I fully expected to port to either a “clean” Undercity or next to Zidormi. Nope - I almost instantly died. I rezzed off the timer at the graveyard, then flew almost to the Plaguelands, than back down the road until I found Zidormi, who grudgingly (after laughing at my untimely demise, I’m sure) moved me to my desired timeline.

4 Likes

Well, I shall try again to see if she appears at her designated location on the road.

Currently all wrapped up with Meryl Felstorm and his insistence that I get yet
another Frost Mage Artifact.

Her text bubble didn’t show on the minimap or regular map like it does in other zones.

2 Likes

Can’t remember if I’ve told this before: I used to have these chairs that I thought my cats could never fit under. Until the roofers started dragging heavy objects across the graveled roof. It sounded basically like a monster was trying to chew through the roof. Turns out, the cats did fit under those chairs.

1 Like

Hope you all having a great day!

Storm that we were expecting wasn’t too terrible yesterday. There was lots of power outages and highway closures however cause of downed trees.

Largest issue from the storm was from a forest fire that started just south of the Canada - US border in Washington State. As a result a small town was temporarily evacuated, But that was lifted about an hour later.

Nice out today though! Sunny outside. Good day work outside where I work. Also, My 6-year anniversary is coming up for my place of work too. Can’t believe I’ve been there for 6-years now.

2 Likes

Sadly, she is still not showing up for me. I have been to the Plaguelands a couple of times now (even /waved to Welcome Bear) and flew back but Zidormi is still MIA for me.

I have the BFA starting quest now, so going to see if that allows Kassir to move forward and get out of this phase.

/sigh

Missed being able to do the skip and now stuck doing the SW extraction scenario.

I read this on a day when it had finally cooled off and even rained.
What I first thought in response: I should stop at the ramen place on the way home!
What I changed the plan to: I should make ramen. It won’t be as good without their broth, but it’ll be okay and way cheaper.
What I actually ate before falling asleep: some peanuts and chocolate chips mixed together.
Stayed out too late shopping, I guess.

4 Likes

In honor of keeping my last LFR team alive on Captain Sikran

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

4 Likes

Well, Zidormi is back in her spot along the road in Tirisfal now, but without her dialogue to change phases.

I see level 71 mobs near Brill – so thinking they would be the ones for the Shadowlands quests here.

Guess Kassir will need to do those starting quests as well.

Lotta work just to be able to visit Undercity again, lol.

Oh my that poor lock. I found BFA not very lock friendly.

Oooh, just watched MrGM’s video about what is coming for the 20th Anniversary Event, and my god, it seems the devs have really gone full on with this event to mark the milestone :smiley:

A lot of excitement.

4 Likes