[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

You’re biased. You’re their mother! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not me… I had to see that show live three times on Broadway. I absolutely hate it.

…other than Memories which is a top 10 showtune.

1 Like

it’s actually the Empty Minor Slot, where you put Essences into, like Memory of Lucid Dreams and such.

it just pops up in my character menu now…i honestly, cannot thank you enough for this. it also popped up, whenever i looted gold or such, and i can’t quite figured out why. .-.

hopefully the 3 dailies for my Ankoan Ally tomorrow won’t be too difficult to get to let alone do, (though i’ve had little problems so far) /knock on wood

Silly question, perhaps, but when I switch a thread to [Muted], is there any easy way to find it again? Usually I use it on threads I never want to see again and know people will keep posting in so it doesn’t just drop. However, there was one time when I meant to switch a thread to Normal from Watched and I hit Muted instead. The way I recovered that was browser history, but now I’m curious if I missed an easier option.

I think that is likely your best option, Eilethalua. I don’t believe there is anything like a list of “muted” threads you’d be able to refer back to.

Bet you think it too :stuck_out_tongue:

My thought was that you blinked. All their baby looks are gone.

2 Likes

pretty soon, they’ll be graduating from high school, getting their driver’s licenses.

2 Likes

I warned her. She didn’t listen and look what happened!
No more coming out of the shower to a baby curled forward asleep in the crib.

1 Like

That’s still one of my favourite pictures of him.

2 Likes

Might try this at some point next month.

Thanksgiving Turkey meatloaf.

• 2 pounds ground turkey
  • 1 (6 oz.) box herb-seasoned stove-top stuffing
  • 1 cup Turkey Gravy, divided
  • 1/2 cup carrots, diced
  • 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
  • 1/2 cup celery, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground thymees
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.

2. Heat butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and celery for 6-8 minutes, or until softened. Add garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.

3. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in 3 tablespoons turkey gravy. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool.

4. Place ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs and milk in a large bowl. Fold in cooked and cooled vegetables, then season with thyme, sage, salt and pepper.

5. Use two forks or your clean hands to mix everything together until fully incorporated.

6. Turn mixture out into greased loaf pan, then top with remaining 1/4 cup gravy.

7. Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40 minutes.

8. Remove from oven and serve hot, topped with turkey gravy.

1 Like

Sounds delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

OH the weather outside is friteful but the carrot jalepeno soup is so deliteful.

I need to make that

1 Like

Better get at that then lol.

So are they ready to pick on their aunty?

3 Likes

Excellent!
Let’s get a fork or sticks so they can start with her hair!

Every time I watch him, I get goosebumps.

I am 100% convinced Shin Lim is a bonafide magician.

Are you watching him in Fool Us? Or does he have a special somewhere I can watch?

i vaguely remember people grumbling about this “mana thirst” for the night fallen in Suramar…but i thought i heard it was removed? or is that only once you’ve done so much of the story in Suramar, or hit a certain level of rep with the night fallen to begin with?