[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

(Kyzera) #1562

If I am remembering correctly, they should stop demanding it once you progress in the story to the point after you feed them the Arcan’dor Fruit.

Arcan’dor, Gift of the Ancient Magi

– Pick the Fruit of the Arcan’dor and share it with Chief Telemancer Oculeth, Arcanist Valtrois, and First Arcanist Thalyssra.

(Regnyl) #1563

yeah, i saw that quest on wowhead…though i didn’t see the guide itself. then again, it’s early and i should probably get another hour (or so) of sleep, before attempting this any further. >.<

think my main goal, is to finish that quest, so i don’t have to worry about them relapsing on me, cause i forgot i was KINDA suppose to keep tabs on them, and Thalyssra KINDA fell into a state of shivering and incoherency…again. ._.

I’m awake… but it’s cloudy and wet outside so I would like to get back into bed :sleeping:

(Regnyl) #1565

hi awake… i’m Horatio. (that’s my new main…won’t let me switch to him, but that’s alright.)

(Aryalanthu) #1566

Went to return my online Walmart purchase of a slow cooker and it did not go smoothly. The return registers at all the Walmart stores here are so old they don’t have the ability to give the code you are supposed to scan to complete a return so they had to do it the old fashioned way and hope it actually refunds me. If not, I no longer have the item in my possession and will be out $40.

On the upside, my package of chicken didn’t spoil like I thought it might have and is now in the oven slow baking.

(Mastadôn) #1567

Silly question. Why not exchange for another? Was there nothing of I terest? Or credit you could use to order a slow cooker you wanted online?

I would watch for that refund and be on it with the store if it is not timely.

(Aryalanthu) #1568

The store doesn’t carry what I wanted and they were out of stock online. The store only had the option to return the funds to the card it was purchased with.

I plan to keep an eye on the status and if it hasn’t changed within a reasonable amount of time, I’ll be calling them up. I just hope they don’t claim it was improperly returned or something. i have a return receipt.

(Misbecky) #1569

I thought the old song said it never rains in California?

But it does in Texas :cloud_with_rain:

(Misbecky) #1571

I stand corrected.:grinning:

It’s smoky and hot and yuck here :frowning:

(Mastadôn) #1573

It is tryi g very feebly to rain here.

Picking up my cream. They finally got it squared away with the work comp insurance. An email from our wound care nurse helped I am sure. Hey they insist a skilled or wound care nurse changes the dressings once a day. That is what they get.

Then home. Chicken Alfredo is on the menu tonight. In the meantime some chicken fried rice from Sam’s for a snack for the kiddo

(Misbecky) #1574

You know you have spent too much time in General when you see the tiny icons of people typing and already know who they are.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Dathrel) #1575

Hm, surprise Wednesday maintenance. How will the forums respond I wonder?

(Rufflebottom) #1576

The question is “What exploit did they fix?”

(Mastadôn) #1577

In typical the sky is falling manner I suspect.

Oh, a Dwarf. Sleepy’s twin (the unaccredited eighth Dwarf).

Greetings admiral Hornblower, always been a fan.

(Regnyl) #1580

it’s been misting here throughout the afternoon…i should know, as i finally got my phone replaced, and sent the defective one back. they supplied the box, packaging and labels, and there was a FedEx spot near me, so i ventured out and shipped it out.

probably like the angry keyboard-rexes that some of them, are typically known to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s also the rumored 9th dwarf, that was VERY quickly cut from the film…then again, families wouldn’t have been too fond of seeing “Drunky” in a kids film. xP

see, friends of mine in FFXIV took my name to mean Horatio Caine of CSI Miami, and my characters name is kinda both. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps it’s pouring?

“Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I’ve often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but girl, don’t they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours”

It Never Rains in Southern California by Albert Hammond / Mike Hazlewood © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC