[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

I feel kinda “off” today. Feels like something is not “aligned” right

1 Like

i’m feeling the same way myself…maybe it’s the weather, maybe it’s other things on my mind.

i just hope things improve for you soon TT. sometimes all you need is time to yourself to unwind.

Did not last long. I am back from hospital… Dad is with Mom now… Pain came back and she now needs more blood work, Xray and some other test I forget. If nothing shows then she is off to another town for a Cat Scan (yeah for living in small towns). The doctor seems to think that later today she will be going for the cat scan. Poor Mom just laid down to sleep and the pain came back :frowning: She is so exhausted.

2 Likes

For everyone that needs one:

7 Likes

That’s needed today. Today and tomorrow are days off for school, so everyone is rushing there kids into the clinic for flu shots.

1 Like

I am tired. I am also wishing I had a PS4 more and more. I want the FF7 redux when it comes out. I want to play the Spiderman game. And I want to play Last of Us.

Oh well. Maybe nana will get the boys one for Christmas. Who knows.

3 Likes

i’m still on the fence about that. i mean, don’t get me wrong…FF VII was an amazing game, and stands today, as one of my fav RPG’s. it’s the game that got me into Playstation in the first place…but i’ve pretty much been burnt out on VII for years…i’ve done everything, i’ve gotten the materia, i’ve beaten the optional bosses, i’ve bred a gold chocobo (even cheezed it kinda…didn’t race them, just saved and if i didn’t get the right color/gender, i’d do a soft reset, reload and attempt again)

though i’ve seen how it looks, and there IS that part of me, that wants to get it anyway, just cause…it’s FF VII.

never did play that…i tried playing Arkham Aslyum and i just couldn’t get into it…and Spiderman looks albeit a bit similar. .-.

2 Likes

Whew.

My car decided to die over the work week, so I managed to get it taken in on my weekend to get it fixed. Got the battery replaced, oil changed, tires aired… it feels like a new car, and they did it for a decent price!

Apart from that, spinach pastry puffs were a bad idea.

3 Likes

Happy thursday or throw ur lucky gnome day looking for ruffle.

1 Like

Only cause I have slow fall.

5 Likes

When I am not playing WoW, I am playing Arkham Asylum haha. It is a lot of fun, buy yes one of my initial thoughts while playing it was the game was the foundation for the Spiderman game. But since I like it, and have seen a lot of Spiderman be played, it really has piqued my interest.

As for FF, I want the new version. Yeah the original is fun and I own the existing remastered version on my switch. However, I want the newer one that looks like it has combat tweaks

And I have a purge. What now?

1 Like

When I’m not playing WoW, my game of choice is FF14; I love MMOs too much and quickly lose interest in single-player games. I used to switch to GW2 as my off-game, but of late it’s just doesn’t hold my interest. :frowning:

2 Likes

:YAWN: The sound of light rain woke me early today, and now I’m having trouble focusing on work because I keep yawning. Probably not as related as that makes it sound. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My WOW Classic priest just caught up with my warrior. My brother and sister-in-law have had lots of play time, and I play the priest with their hunter and warlock. Getting close to 40. Getting NOWHERE close to mount gold. :laughing:

2 Likes

Fun day. Opened my bank app to show a friend how much my gym membership is, discovered my balance was -$85. Forgot about the car insurance payment. Rushed to the bank to deposit some cash to get ahead of any overdraft fees.

On the way home, the shop calls to tell me my brakes will be done in about an hour. As luck would have it, I needed new rotors on all 4 corners as well as the pads. $800.

Roommates better be Johnny-on-the-spot with rent this month.

1 Like

Ooof. Glad you have brand new and excellent brakes now, though… especially with the season changes.

You mean you didn’t want to be Fred Flintstone and just use your feet to stop?

2 Likes

After all the extra socializing I’ve done this week, I am staying in all day and being lazy. Finished re-watching Person of Interest for about the 5th time.

I tried doing some battlegrounds and dungeons this morning as a healer but the queues were pretty long for both. I created a Zandalari Paladin to help me get into playing as Holy. I’m tempted to do some LFR on my main so I can get rid of the quest for Battle of Dazar’alor. I think that can be done in LFR…

Now if I can find a good and easy recipe for a mild chili. :bowl_with_spoon:

3 Likes

I have a crock pot full of chili cooking right now. Going to have garlic bread with it

4 Likes

…can I come over for dinner? :drooling_face:

1 Like