[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

Amen brother.

5 Likes

Once again, laziness wins out over frugality. Taking my car in to get the brakes done tomorrow morning. Brakes this week, maybe the blower motor next week. I’m sure by the time that’s all done, they’ll have found something else that needs fixing.

There’s nothing like putting 150k miles on in four years to make a car show its age.

Been home for about an hour. Took grandma to run errands. It took over 4 hours haha.

Its all good though, she is home comfortable, and we took care of everything she wanted to take care of. I have been in and out of consciousness since I got home. I did not realize how tired I was until I sat down to watch some TV on the computer.

Need to get to work on cleaning out the closet. My wife had a curious visitor this morning. Not the kind we want to allow in our house.

Perhaps a ransom demand to Mickey. Hmmmm

1 Like

Well, my nephew had a interesting day…

He was walking down the road near his house and he discovered a deceased gentleman. He was savvy enough to call 911, and the police are talking to him now. Gonna be going over there right now to make sure everything is alright, as seeing something like that is quite traumatic.

8 Likes

If hes like you hell be fine thats what family is for being there for eachother.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this. I understand from experience how horrible they are.

Yikes! ~runs and hides~

Really sorry to hear this. How distressing for him. I hope your nephew will be okay.

2 Likes

feeling more tired than normal tonight. got a possible guild run on Classic though, so if it gets canceled, i’ll pop back on my Paly in Standard and check my auctions.

hoping to get that Mechanopeep, but it’s no real loss if i don’t. .-.

Well i got bumbles now to start farming jelly and smasher.

Well, after errands, I caught up on a lot of shows. Knocked off most of Monday shows I watch, as well as Tuesdays. Working on Flash right now.

My nephew is doing okay so far. His mother told me they are “still processing” the whole thing. I stopped by to see if everything is fine. They scheduled an appointment with a therapist tomorrow to help him cope.

9 Likes

That sort of thing is always rough the first time. Especially if he’s really young.

4 Likes

Good evening all!

They finally added my favorite child-hood movie to Netflix here in Canada. Dennis the Menace! Just finished watching it. Going to login to WoW shortly here.

1 Like

My nephew is 14. So yeah, it’s gonna be a little rough.

5 Likes

Oh poor guy! Definitely counselling, if you/his dad can get him into it.

3 Likes

Feels so good here right now. It is currently 52°F and is supposed to get down to 48°F tomorrow night.

Time to break out the chili pot!!

1 Like

it’s suppose to rain all day today…not that i really had anything else to do, and barring something that requires my immediate attention, i don’t plan on venturing outside. .-.

trying to get to lvl 55, so i can run myself through LBRS, and it’s…a struggle. mostly cause dungeon queues are long, and groups these days? yeah…i find myself preferring to run in Classic with guildies, or people who’re willing to communicate.

archaeology digsites are in troublesome areas, though there’s one that’s a bit easier to do…i think. :confused:

We’ve done chili all summer. It used to take 4-6 hours in the slow-cooker so we didn’t make it often in the summer. Now it only takes 1 hour in the insta-pot. And it doesn’t heat up the kitchen like the slow-cooker.

2 Likes

Hmmm…Chili.

1 Like

Mom has been in ER since 1am and it is now 7:21 am. Just got home. They drugged her up with morphine and think she has a kidney stone that has migrated to her bladder. If the pain comes back she is to go to doctor/Er right away. What gets me is why they are not getting rid of said stone to prevent the pain from coming back…but I am not a doctor.
She just went to bed and hopefully will get a good sleep. Myself on the other hand am wide awake. I should mention that Mom is older (in her 80s) so all health concerns worry me.
Today is supposed to be a rainy/windy day and my hip is sure telling me that is a fact :frowning: Oh well good day to relax and play WoW wait that is every day :slight_smile: The grind is real to get my mount money for my level 40 one… and I am enjoying it all.

1 Like

my thoughts and prayers are with you mog…hoping your mother’s health improves a bit more. /hugs

also, my Paladin (Classic) is now at lvl 27, but…i’ve been debating about whether i should continue or try another class like Warlock or Hunter even.

i know the best thing, typically is get one class to 40, and get their mount first, and since Paladins and Warlocks get a free mount at lvl 40, i figured that’d be a smart idea…now, i’m not so sure. .-.

1 Like