:monkey: :sob:

4 Likes

Going to have to make do with that W.
Winner?
Winner winner chicken dinner?
Wait, this is WoW
Winner winner Moonkin dinner!

1 Like

I am fading fast here at work. Hopefully can make it through Game of Thrones tonight with my wife haha

1 Like

I just started watching Games of Thrones. Iā€™ve seen 4? episodes. Iā€™m also reading the books.
We had the steaks, sorry Mast. They were great!

1 Like

MMMhh medium rare steaks and a side of garlic toast to soak up all that juicy goodness only good well done is the victims of vicserons fire.

1 Like

Making enchiladas an tamales for dinner tonight. The chicken has been slow cooking all day.

2 Likes

Stupid rear view mirror fell off again.

*wonders why an orc would want to look at his rear???

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure there is a sir mix a lot joke in there somewhere.

2 Likes

ā€œsighā€

Finished with today. Made four trays of Enchiladas, we ate two, gave one to my sister and Iā€™m freezing the lastā€¦

So right now, Iā€™m wiped. Gonna drink a beer or tow and relax for a a bit.

1 Like

I had a side view power mirror on my 2009 Ford Focus I use to travel for work that got knocked off due to me getting to close to a pole about 7-8 years ago and so I bought some ā€œGorilla Epoxy 5 Minute Set Glueā€ (Mix 2 parts together; Bought it at Home Depot) then put it back on holding it with tape until the 5 minutes was up and it has held to this day with no problems; Not sure if it will be a good fix in your case but thought Iā€™d let you know.

1 Like

Ainā€™t nothing coming off that truck if you use Gorilla Glue.

1 Like

Orc-y got back!

Saw Endgame today! Also got a couple free ticket vouchers because the theaterā€™s projector died and the red channel wasnā€™t working. They still ran it for that showing for those of us willing to stick it out, but it was very blue.

Also got free popcorn vouchers because their popcorn machine broke down too lol

1 Like

Had that happen to me once great theater landmark cinemas recliner chair once u go recliners u never go back.

Iā€™ve had that same tube 7 to 8 years now and have used it for all kinds of things around the house and never had it fail and itā€™s just now about to run out; Time to buy a new tube of it in case I need it for something; Gorilla Glue is the way to go.

Yeah tried gorilla glue. Mirror is too heavy and I donā€™t want to hold it until it sets haha.

Held it for about 5 minutes and it still did not hold.

Ouch X__X Iā€™m sorry that happened.

Bless my partnerā€¦ Heā€™s not a person who can stay up late very well. Itā€™s my birthday tomorrow and heā€™s made it this far (11:39pm) and is falling asleep. Heā€™s asked me if I would wake him up in twenty minutes so he can wish me happy birthday lmao. Heā€™s a cutie!

Hope everyoneā€™s week has started smoothly and the ant problems are starting to solve themselves!

6 Likes