[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Got up at 5 am to get ready for a Star Wars morning at the theater. They served Norwegian Waffles, pastries and coffee. I had me a breakfast mimosa which was tasty.

After the movie took my niece and nephews to the comic book store to collect their free comics.

May the 4th be with you!

4 Likes

Sounds like a nice solid day to me TT

Gonna see Endgame tomorrow!

…some jerks already spoiled me, alas.

Still not finished, about 4 pm, my sister is dropping off the youngest for me to watch while my oldest nephew goes to his senior prom. I’ll have him til 7, so I gotta figure out what to make for dinner for tonight.

2 Likes

Beanie weenies haha. Or is he older than THAT

Sure to go over well.

Bake a potato. While it is cooking saute you up some small chunks of chicken breast. Season to liking. When you are done, small chunk some bologna and fry it up in the same pan. I usually cook em both in canola oil.

Split the potato completely open. Cut the insides both ways so everything melts in. Put your chicken and bologna on. Drizzle some BBQ sauce to taste and ranch to do the same. Depends on how much you like. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and throw in microwave for about 45 seconds to melt the cheese some.

It’s what I make for dinner many Friday nights and my wife and kids love it. Made it last night as a matter of fact.

Now that it is getting warmer the chicken and bologna will be done on the grill, to get that smoke taste. Itnis the way it was originally made when I first had one.

1 Like

Made dough ahead of time for tortillas tomorrow. *
We’ll see how they come out with an 18-hour rest between kneading and final shaping/frying.

I’m a big fan of American ethnic pseudo holidays like the US version of Saint Patrick’s day and US Sinco de Mayo. A party is a party, damn the politics and history, full speed ahead!

*:
• 3 cups all purpose flour
• 2 tsp corn meal
• 1.25 tsp. baking powder
• ¾ tsp. salt
• 1/3 cup bacon drippings
• ½ cup each skimmed milk and water

I don’t see any other viable option here other than to kill them. You have a bow, gidd’em!

4 Likes

May the 4th be with you spock said the doctor.

1 Like

Well, that was a derby that’ll be argued about for a long time.

Whoever bet on Country House at 91-1 will be celebrating tonight.

2 Likes

Have not seen footage but wouldn’t blocking be a valid strategy. First to the inside line and all?

Or would I understand if I saw the footage?

Sitting waiting for Something Rotten to start. Row H. Same seats as Spamalot when we went. Supposed to be a good show.

When I read a review and it says Mel Brooks and the Southpark dudes(too lazy to type em out haha) showed restraint in the producers and book of Mormon in comparison? Let me just say color me intrigued.

1 Like

Tangential:
If anyone’s in contact with Pav (IDK if he’s still with Blizz etc.), please give big hugs from me!

1 Like

Okay, honest first impressions here…New LG washer, dryer and LG Sidekick (mini washer), so far are absolutely amazing! Usually we split our laundry between Sat and Sun, but after the delivery and me getting everything setup around 3:30ish, we’re running our last load now :slight_smile:

I couldn’t be happier! Now to sell the old ones too.

4 Likes

Had that happen here, was a huge pain in the butt to get rid of them all.

Love Something Rotten…

1 Like

It was a great show.

1 Like

teaches Bug to Gnaw on the forums

Started to slow cook the chicken for the enchiladas.

2 Likes

Happy Sunday folks! Hope you’re all having a pleasant weekend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It has warmed up and stopped raining. Everybody, their brother and their dog are trying to mow the long soggy wet lawns. We are going to have a bbq. Have 2 big ribeyes for hubby and me, and salmon for the fish eaters. Will make my orange, onion, almond salad too!:cut_of_meat::green_salad:

2 Likes

Msbecks, what are you and your hubby gonna eat cuz I comin over and steal g some ribeyes. Mmmmmm

1 Like