[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

John Denver was the original creator of this song, but I really like this cover.

Sending happy thoughts and positive vibes to all of you.

6 Likes

See, told you I was safe.

6 Likes

I wasnā€™t risking it! Plus work got busy, so saving grace I guess? Haha.

Iā€™m really impressed with Perlā€™s new washer dryer combo, though. I was both amazed and devastated the first time I was actively excited by the purchase of a home appliance but I think new things are nice regardless of what they are, and the older you get the less ā€˜new thingsā€™ are actually anything other than home appliances haha.

3 Likes

This is so true! LOL!

Hereā€™s hoping the delivery goes smoothly this weekend. They were supposed to deliver last weekend, but the items got delayed. Iā€™m optimistic that everything will work out for this weekend instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will admit thoughā€¦ I am getting a new car next week. Itā€™s the ā€˜last of my silly purchasesā€™. I wanted to have a shiny new car that turns heads before we settle down in to being proper adults. Iā€™ve always been so good with $$ and made such well thought out decisions that this one has confused a lot of my friends and family.

But Iā€™m getting a Mustang! Very excited.

4 Likes

Car or horse?

2 Likes

Car, horse would be a Brumby hereā€¦ But to be fair Subaru also made a Brumby Ute soā€¦ :woman_shrugging: They sure like naming stuff after horses!

1 Like

/stamp the new lounge

So I spent a good chunk of the day with my friend as she cried and hit things. I kept her loaded on latteā€™s so that she didnā€™t drink.
Iā€™ll be taking her and my buddy (her husband) to the airport in the early morning hours. Long weekend ahead of them.

2 Likes

Cleaning the house, moving things out of rooms and into boxes before the painters and people who are going to replace our floors show up. Itā€™s already stressful. X_X

1 Like

Got a busy day tomorrow, and I cannot sleep. :frowning:

1 Like

It warm enough tonight, for me to fire up the A/C. Spring in Texas is fleeting.

1 Like

You are lucky to have it nice and warm there. At my place earlier this week we had wet snow on the ground. Luckily it didnā€™t stick. :smiley:

1 Like

It was quite delicious, I had 2 bowls worth. We seasoned it up just right it seemed, had even added a light dusting of red pepper flakes so as to give it a slight bite.

We made it in our 7 qt. crock pot, so I think we will have plenty for a while. Though, obviously, the ham bone itself is taking up a lot of the room - since it came from that almost 13 lb. ham I cooked Sunday.

1 Like

I keep thinking today is Fridayā€¦

2 Likes

Got to 22ā€™c here today, barely a breath of wind.

Should be not much more than 10ā€™c and gales blowing in from Antarctica.

Weather be nuts.

1 Like

Gonna ā€œtryā€ to break out the Airbrush today and do some painting, but I have a lot of driving around to do thought so I might not be able to get to it.

1 Like

29 here. Trade you?

2 Likes

We will be in the high 80s (~30ish) / low 90s (~32ish) for this week and into mid 90s (~35ish) by end of next week.

1 Like

Nah, I quite enjoy the cold. Sitting around an outside fire sippinā€™ whisky, cookinā€™ some skipā€™.

2 Likes

Finally lost my tl3. Time to afk read everything again lol. No idea what I require.

3 Likes