[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Gonna go see The Force Awakens with an all you can eat breakfast at 7am.

2 Likes

My daughter is insisting that we go through her summer clothes (which are currently stored away) to find her Star Wars dress for today :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I havenā€™t seen the original Star Wars movies in probably a decade so I thought Iā€™d watch at least one today. May the Fourth be with you.

3 Likes

Happy fourth all.

FYI Aryalanthu, TBS is running a Star Wars marathon right now. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite and itā€™s on now.

Vrak, I thought I saw the centaur appear. I see youā€™ll have an update soon. Awesome! What are you going to name your flies? :wink:

Thanks to those that had offered advice. Itā€™s been a very interesting re-introduction to WoW. Just so you know, we left off during the Panda campaign. Iā€™ve one toon up to 112 now. A question for you experts, to open the Allied races do you have to start a new character from 1 and get it to 120 as well as playing through the Allied campaign -or- do you just need to play the Allied campaign?

We also made another jump into technology. We subscribed to Netflix to see the Avenger stuff. Late night last night.

Have a great fourth

:popcorn:

2 Likes

My preferred candidate got elected tonight woohoo. Democracy is terrible, except that itā€™s not really kinda maybeā€¦

Depending on which allied race you want to open up, all you really need to do is get the necessary reputation with the right faction for the most part. Which allied race are you considering?

And no, leveling from 1-120 isnā€™t part of the requirement to unlock them. If you want to get the heirloom gear for a specific allied race that youā€™ve already unlocked, then you have to level them from 20-110 without any boosts, race changes or granted levels from RaF.

My main is now a Nightborne Monk and heā€™s awesome!

2 Likes

Hey Perl. Thatā€™s just what I needed to know. It really wasnā€™t clear to us a couple of weeks ago. LoL, my new Aik troll monk is about level 28 thinking Iā€™ll need to level it to 120 for the Zandalri (sp?). Trolls sounded like fun so Iā€™ve begun that series of Allied quests. Looks like Iā€™ll just concentrate on that and reroll Aik. Yes, monks are quite fun.

Well, this certainly changes my playing strategies now.

Last I looked it was still only 20-110.

1 Like

Yep, youā€™re right! Need to finish this coffee :wink:

The Zandalari Trolls do look great! Iā€™ve unlocked them, but I havenā€™t created one yet. Iā€™m very tempted to make a new druid just because their druid forms look fun.

Hereā€™s a link for you Aik that has a Guide to Unlocking Zandalari Trolls.

Thanks Perl. Iā€™ve been following Wowhead for years.

Weā€™re chatting about all our new alternatives now. And now another question comes up, can we use the 110 boast to play through the Allied race stories? (Edit: sorry but finding the little stuff can be challenging to sift through large amounts of information)

Well, time to find out who has what and which toon to stop leveling and which to keep leveling (or begin again, at least on alliance side).

Whoa this Mozilla bungle with Firefox addons today is rather stunning!!!

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/04/your-firefox-extensions-are-all-disabled-thats-a-bug/

You can definitely use a boost on allied races. Itā€™ll work the same as a boost on any other character really. The story of that race is mostly discovered while you unlock them anyway :wink:

Once you make one, thereā€™s really only a quest or two before they bring you to a new starting area (like the original troll starting area) and you level up from there starting at level 20.

So you donā€™t really miss anything by boosting them.

Wish me luck this weekend ā€¦ somehow I decided that babysitting all 4 grandkids (10-yr old boy, two 8-yr old girls, & a 10-mo. old) overnight was gonna be a fun thing to do.

We are due for rain, so they will probably be stuck inside the whole time. I foresee lots of YouTube and Baby Shark in my future.

3 Likes

We went out a few weekends ago to load up on crafting stuff for kids too. Lots of fun stuff for kids to do on rainy days!

For those who have been waiting on the edge of their seats, or on pins and needlesā€¦our washer and dryer are scheduled to arrive today! Theyā€™re on the truck!!

Now to get the old ones out of the way.

4 Likes

Grandparents feel like pros at that point.

1 Like

Morning, folk!

20-110 is the requirement for allied race heritage armor! They apparently kept it consistent across the allied race board.

1 Like

Yeah, Ruffles caught that too :wink: The funny part is that I actually earned it on my Nightborne too!

2 Likes

More Moonkin!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I actually get to leave early. Have tickets to see the touring Broadway show of Something Rotten tonight. It is billed as Spamalot meets The Producers meets The Book of Mormon

I am expecting a lot of over the top raunchy humor and innuendo lol.

Going to pay for it tomorrow though. Will be going to work on about 4 hours sleep to do a double. Oh well hopefully worth it.

1 Like