[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Right. Mine is stress test only. Now to work out the time difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Dauth took me to see Detective Pikachu. It was so cute.

3 Likes

Looks to be doing rather well too with a release date of May 10th and already has a gross revenue of 293 Million USD, Do you think a 59 year old man like myself would like it?

Iā€™m only 20 years younger than you, and I loved it. Its cute, and funny.

3 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well this week?

The inside of my house looks like a quarantine zone. X_X

1 Like

My wifeā€™s 13 years younger then me, Think I may see if she will go see it with me, She likes shriek so maybe sheā€™ll like this too.

1 Like

Fair to midland here, From the way youā€™re describing your house it sounds like yaā€™ll havenā€™t been doing well, I know I hadnā€™t seen a post from you in a while; Did you teach your Dad to play some console games, Halo with you?

1 Like

And only 7 years younger than me!

3 Likes

Mhmmm, he is getting better.

2 Likes

classic wow beta stress test! got in

4 Likes

So far the stress test has proven that my GFX card has been, under unknown circumstances, reminding me that itā€™s been threatening to let the smoke escapeā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be in a position to go to the cinema, but Iā€™ve certainly put it on my list of must see this year.

1 Like

Making Jalapeno Poppers tomorrow for Saturdayā€™s Clambake.

Off to the younginā€™s talent show. His class is singing We Will Rock You, one of his favorite songs. They have inflatable guitars and microphones for it as well.

1 Like

Not air guitars? I thought air guitars were a must have for that.

Oh they were rocking like they were playing air guitar with nobody watching

For sure.

They closed out the show haha.

2 Likes

I need a nap. Think I might take a nap.

3 Likes

I just woke up from one but think I need another, Going back to bed, Somebody wake me up before this stress test kicks off ok :stuck_out_tongue:

Decided to make chicken schnitzel for dinner. One of my boys came down and asked what all the pounding was. I said Iā€™m beating my meat. I donā€™t know who turned redder after a few seconds. He said okay and ran upstairs. :blush: Going all out with broccoli and hollandaise, fruit, and a salad. I must have been bored to make all this work for myself.

3 Likes

Making crab cakes fo dinner along with Gouda Mac and Cheese.

2 Likes

Must be fancy dinner day.

1 Like