[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

With the issues I’m having with the main game, I can’t install beta yet.

Waiting for Dauth to get home. Wow is definitely installed on my C drive, but its making me install it again?

There’s a thread in the beta forum about the retail version of the game disappearing when people switch to beta. Might be your issue?

2 Likes

Would you look at that! I see the same thing :slight_smile:

Installing it now. Guess we’ll see if I get a chance to help stress test it.

2 Likes

I checked, the folder for my regular install is still there and correct. Its weird.

Maybe just the launcher, then? I had to reinstall it after the last update to the PTR as it told me my retail version was no longer installed but it was. I hope you get it figured out in time, whatever the issue is.

I now have the Stress Test install waiting for me as well.

1 Like

Pity i got the stress test but by the time im done work the stress test will be over guess the best i can hope for it converts to the actual beta test.

Nice. I got the email 2 days after it appeared on my launcher. I don’t even rely on the launcher when looking for a beta now. I just check the launcher a few times a day lol.

Mine switched to say that today as well.

Welp it was for the stress test oh well heres hoping for next invite GL to all the ones gona be on for it.

Need a little help guys. I’m not Trust level 3 so I know I can’t post clickable links in the forums but I remember seeing how to get them to show by using some character in the formatting. My search fu on these forums is terrible and I can’t find any posts where that was mentioned. Could one of you tell me, please?

If you wish to post links, you can type them out then highlight the whole link text and click the </> icon right above where you are typing.

That will make a link look like this:

www.worldofwarcraft.com

The character you mentioned is the ` symbol on your keyboard. Usually to the left of the number 1.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Kyzera. Poor brain doesn’t function as well as it once did. Guess the pathways are starting to ossify at my age. :laughing:

You’re welcome.

=)

I hope to see all the regulars in the Stress Test tomorrow. I didn’t quite get full beta access but helping to test the game like days of old gets me all excited! The nostalgia is already kicking in!

3 Likes

I just got home and have the same thing on mine too.

Well if u were in the beta already its gona show up regardless like that if u werent its solely for the stress test.

2 Likes

I was in Beta in before BFA but after BFA released it was gone and all that was showing was my accounts and the ptr; The Beta and Stress Test WoW Classic must have loaded recently because as of yesterday it wasn’t there.

Edit: Added: WoW Classic

The first post explains what is happening with the Launcher and information about the Stress Test.

2 Likes

Thank you ma’am!

2 Likes

After loading and logging in the only option I have now for realms is for the Classic Stress Test; I will do my part and create my 5 characters as instructed, Nothing better to do from 7 - 9 PM tomorrow anyway.