[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

The grill on a Lexus makes me think of a vacuum cleaner. I don’t like it. Not that I have one mind you.

1 Like

The funky hourglass shape? Yeah, I’m not a fan of that, either.

1 Like

I hope you’re ok. /hugs

4 Likes

Woo! Finally hit 200 posts! Now I’m aiming for 500.

2 Likes

I am tired. Way more tired that I am supposed to be right now. I might just take a relaxing night on the couch, instead of playing video games.

Have tickets to see Something Rotten on Saturday night, but don’t really feel like going. I am leaving work early, however, to take my son to see it. Then home, crash and sleep for about 4 1/2 hours or so, and back to another double. Then, a meeting at my son’s school on Monday at 8 am and a work meeting at 10. Should be a “fun” weekend. I use the term “fun” in an extremely loose way, as in it is not going to be fun at all haha.

1 Like

I saw the Aston side of things first… But now I’m sorry, I can’t not see Whale Shark.

Is your car kiteable?

3 Likes

When I don’t want to play WoW, I usually select a random game from my retro collection.

1 Like

Getting ready for Cinco de Mayo this Sunday. Making Enchiladas, Tamales, Spanish Rice and frijoles, with queso on the side. Served with Sangria Coolers.

2 Likes

Going to make quesadillas myself.

1 Like

Scariest thing you’ll ever see in Texas…

5 Likes

Sounds tasty.

1 Like

Depending on location, you might as well want food to be bland. Queso and peppers are essential.

2 Likes

Scuba shark doo doo do doo do doo

6 Likes

Omg this. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

RUN AWAY!!!

1 Like

Wet and Nasty outside this morning…

3 Likes

Is there an extension, or something, that I can use to have GIFs not autoplay? Especially the ones that flash, they screw with my head.

If using Chrome, I have found a couple that handle gifs.

This one completely stops the animations.

Gif Jam (Animation Stopper): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gif-jam-animation-stopper/bclnijbemellankmoaafepibbboobalb/related?hl=en

This one gives you the option to let gifs run, have them run only once, or stop all gifs altogether.

Animation Policy: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/animation-policy/ncigbofjfbodhkaffojakplpmnleeoee/related?hl=en

2 Likes

Sorry Wicked… :frowning:

I went with the not even turn the computer on strategy last night. Fell asleep watching TV in the couch. Went to bed at lime 930 when I woke up. Slept solid all night long.

2 Likes