[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Yuppers. All opted in.

Its all good. I’m not even sure I want to play Classic again. Rose coloured glasses, and all that.

4 Likes

Yep, invites are still going out so hopefully you’ll get one Kitten. As Mast mentioned make sure you have World of Warcraft Classic selected on your Beta opt-in screen at account page.

2 Likes

Phisssh!

I order frappes from mine at work when they open at 0500.
If I don’t want a lot caffeine then I get a Java chip.
Plus a chocolate chocolate chip brownie and a chocolate chip cookie.

Yeah no, that is what I meant. I meant Perl would not get a strange look if he were the first customer of the day the moment the doors unlocked, or drive thru window opened up.

1 Like

When I order a frappe at 0530 when customers are there and it’s raining, no strange looks.
The girls that work there will give me a friendly jab from time to time. Though I’m a regular.

2 Likes

I’ve never been to a Starbucks and I don’t drink coffee, but I saw a video once where some people from another country were trying Starbucks for the first time. The first coffee they tried was one of the flavored milky things.
One woman said that it was quite good except that it had a strong aftertaste like coffee, and she didn’t like coffee.

Back from the movies with my Dad. We saw Saga of Tanya the Evil Movie. Dad’s not a big anime fan but he said he enjoyed the movie. We had a great time, next movie is Godzilla at the end of the month with him and my nephew.

3 Likes

According to the post they are taking a mixture of players who opted in for either WoW or Classic. It is possible to get a beta invite without specifically choosing Classic.

2 Likes

Did Vrak forget to set a lock timer? I just realized that I haven’t seen the warning.

3 Likes

This’ll be the first time in a while that I likely won’t get into a Blizzard beta. Wweh :c

Shakes magic 8 ball odds are looking cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

4 Likes

holds out a Gnome
Try shaking one of these!

2 Likes

Ruins the suspense if you know a month in advance exactly what day it’s going to happen.

3 Likes

Does shaking my goblin warrio gnomehunterz count.

Have started watching Cobra Kai on YouTube Premium. How lovely it is to re-enter The Karate Kid universe so many years later and it would seem, at least from just S01E01, they’re doing a good job of respecting the source.

2 Likes

I have a sad now. Grumpy Cat died.

3 Likes

I watched the first two episodes. Don’t have premium so have not finished season 1 though. But I want to. So many free trials to take advantage of. How much can I cram into 7 days on DC universe as well haha.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss of Grumpy Cat; Wickedkitten, I know I hear you speak about Grumpy from time to time; I pray for strength for you while you go though your loss.

Sincerely;
Dumbeldorf

AKA Tardar Sauce, the meme cat. Not Wickedkitten’s cat.

3 Likes

I GOT IT!!! GameStop restocked!

9 Likes