[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Woo. Punched Jaina in the nose.

1 Like

That’s enough of the Classic forums…time to detox.

Going to Lockhart tomorrow for some GOOD Barbecue. Picking up a few lbs of Sausage and Brisket for “reasons”

2 Likes

Be
Eu
Ge
Portals away while his mum isn’t looking
I’ll look for Eeyore today.

Spent 3 hours wiping to mythic Mechatorque last night. Man that fight is fun haha.

1 Like

Morning everyone!

Just a reminder that if you’re interested in being in the Classic beta, double check your Beta Profile settings to make sure you’ve got a :white_check_mark: in the Classic Beta box too.

4 Likes

OH thank you. Didn’t realize i had to opt in to Classic as well. Will check that right now.

In between frustrating BGs that is. I have noticed it goes one of two ways, very rarely a third. Usually get a string of games where we win relatively easily. Then it changes and we get rolled.

It makes me wonder if there is a RBG or Arena algorithm running in the background that keeps a hidden “rating” so to speak. Dunno.

Edit: Thanks again Perl. I had assumed I was already opted in, so never looked. I really appreciate the heads up. Hopefully I did it early enough to get considered for the very first wave and get a luck of the draw

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TomHeartsTanks/status/1127368728427896834

:rofl: oh twitter you delivered this time :rofl:

4 Likes

Bought 50 Links of Smoked Sausage, and 10 Links of Jalapeno & Cheese Smoked Sausage. me and Dad ate a pound of brisket while we was there in Lockhart. Only an Hour drive from where I live.

1 Like

Love the cinematic.

1 Like

Space Mountain sounds like it’s working. Let’s see this time…

1 Like

Have fun! :space_invader:

2 Likes

I did!
A bunch of the projections weren’t working but that’s expected. Given that’s what happened last time.

Toitle!
They have adult and baby toitles in the water at Big Thunder Trail.
:grinning:

2 Likes

Gonna stay off the classic forums for a bit…bit troll-y in there.

I got the meat sweats…too much BBQ brisket. Had it for launch and just had it for dinner.

1 Like

Ugh. Couldn’t sleep last night, only managing an intermittent doze. Apparently crashed hard around noon, and woke up 45 minutes ago. So, I at least eventually got my eight hours, but the day is shot.

2 Likes

I’m in a similar situation. Broken sleep. 6 here and there. Going to be tough on the drive back home. I’m stuck downing coffee until the off-work traffic clears a bit.

1 Like

I don’t see any regrets in your post though. :laughing:

3 Likes

Drinks several [Long Forgotten Rum] for Bob Hawke, former Australian Prime Minister. May his family be comforted by this nation’s love for him at when he uttered these immortal words in 1983:

1 Like

Today is my birthday! Who wants cake?

My birthday wishes include doing something nice for some one -holding open a door, giving a compliment, saying thank you when you don’t really have to- and for you all to be happy and to take care of yourselves. You deserve it. ~blows out candles~

Have a great day!

7 Likes

4 Likes