[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

i use FB as a means to communicate with family and the “server community” from FFXIV, though…i’ve also got discord for that too. just…not everyone’s on one or the other.

i used to use FB as a means to upload screenshots from my PS4 games, then one day…boop. can’t upload screenshots. so i tried using the twitah, and it worked. knocks on wood

i was told to keep trying to upload to FB as it should eventually go back to working, but for now? twitah will serve for the time being.

also…i noticed vrak no longer has a centaur for an avatar, and just as the windows icon for WoW…kinda miss the unique avatars for the CM’s here.

Well, this day went downhill fast. Storm rolled in and s currently dumping a ton of rain on me. Dad is sick so it’s not helping with that.

They broke with the new forums. Low on the priority list, but they are trying to figure out how to bring them back.

2 Likes

Haha, I have an Eilethalua twitter as well, and I think the only times I log into it are when Blizzard’s sites are down (for maintenance, or crashed) or not working to allow posts.

The Incredicoaster did an e-stop just as I got in queue. :confused:

Especially if they were buddies sitting around drinking! :beers: :rofl:

Mine disappeared for a few weeks then returned.

Which is completely different than what happened with the Blues’ avatars.

1 Like

I had big ambitions for today. Many errands. Much productivity.
First project was going to be raking and mowing the yard and figuring out what to do with the pile of twigs and branches the roommates gathered up last week. Instead, I’ve apparently come down with a summer cold, and I’m watching it rain.

Will still (eventually) get to the bank, and maybe the Verizon store to trade in the ‘old-n-busted’ S8+ for a ‘new-hotness’ S10+.

And a burger. I really want a burger.

2 Likes

I have a Moonkin sandwich waiting for me. Across the way.

1 Like

Sumner storms on the plains are fun to drive through, lemme tell ya.

/shakes off water

1 Like

Well it’s 3am and I just learnt a valuable lesson about trundling through the backyard to check on the dog barefooted… :poop:

Blissful sleep, please take me back!!

1 Like

Not sure exactly how you meant what you said however mine did turn exactly the same as what his is now.
Perhaps you meant it as being a different technical issue then mine?

Reading this brings back memories of my mushy toes late at night. :astonished:

The blues lost their animated avatars with the forum transfer. Mulberry was answering a question of where the centaur picture disapurred to

I know that but his now has the brown background with the “W” in the center which is what mine turned into; Other players had Avatars changed differently, They looked like the paint was running down making their portrait look distorted.

I was just replying that mine had changed to exactly how the CM’s Avatars look now but changed back after a couple weeks.

Edit: Only difference was that mine didn’t have the “Blue” color outlining the brown, everything else was the same.

Edit #2: I should have been more clear in my OP, I apologize for any misunderstandings in my poor communication of my OP.

i remember having a chipotle chicken club samitch one time. it was really good. bit different having it on pizza bread, but it was def something i’d consider having again for lunch in the near future.

2 Likes

You could say that.

Avatar icons are generated partially based on what you are wearing via the armory. Blue avatar icons remain static (and possibly animated).

Even when your icon wasn’t generating properly in the end there was still something to generate once the bug got fixed. For Blue’s they haven’t figured out how to get this to work on the new forums as yet so if it were due to the same bug it wouldn’t of helped as the issues are completely different.

2 Likes

Ahhh I gotcha. It’s all. Good bud.

1 Like

Thanks Mast, I don’t want to upset anyone in this lounge due to any misunderstandings; There’s really good people in here and some good stories being told that I thoroughly enjoy reading.

1 Like