[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Check that Dole Whip off the To Do list.

4 Likes

Yay!!!

Finally completed Exalted with Zandalari and did the Allied Race scenario. All Allied Races recruited. Now to delete an alt to make a Zandalari. It’s getting harder to choose one to delete. I have so few low-level alts now.

Edit:
Changed my mind. I’ll transfer a character to my second WoW account. I don’t need to move/mail anything that way.

5 Likes

Space Mtn broke down for the third time today. I was so close. People were getting pushed through with the lights on.
/jelly

1 Like

Your a druid though :open_mouth:

1 Like

Making sandwiches?

My wife and I went there in 2012 but it was broke down then too, We wanted to go on it so bad. Anyway we went to Universal Studios and rode the Harry Potter ride and everything else we could there, Then for the last stop it was SeaWorld which was awesome! Honestly I had more fun there then I did when I traveled to 3 of Hawaii’s Islands in 1988.

1 Like

That’s the best ride there as well! (Next to Thunder Mountain.)

3 Likes

Which is why they’re fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun fact, brown-tinted sunglasses are actually pretty useful in heavy rain. The brown filters out more of the higher-frequency light that’s reflected in the raindrops, making the darker and redder shades stand out–which means you can more easily see the car in front of you, as well as the brake lights and stop lights ahead. It was dark as heck, but I was driving perfectly safely because I could see.

4 Likes

Just earned enough gold to buy another token, Paid out through 07-11-19 now;
I haven’t paid for a sub fee in over 3 years now, Not bad huh?

1 Like

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.”

• Albert Einstein
5 Likes

I don’t believe you. I think you need to give me enough gold to buy game time that far out. You know, just as a proof of concept kind of thing. Just sayin

I have not been to Disneyland in over 14 years. Took the oldest when he was 1. He does not remember it, but I have the memories of him having so much fun, and that is all I care about.

Disneyworld in even longer. Universal Studios had an Aerosmith rollercoaster that was fun as all getout, and Epcot had the Speed Test track that was an absolute thrill.

STILL mad that Blizzard Bay waterpark was closed. Rated in the top 10 waterslides in the country, where you reach speeds of 60 mph. Yes please.

2 Likes

Regarding show toons:

From “Paint your wagon” - Lerner & Loewe Some good songs from that one.

1 Like

Yep and would you believe Thunder Mountain was down for maintenance at the same time as Space Mountain when we were there in Feb. of 2012 however all the other theme parks made up for it and also I bought a great hat near Thunder Mountain that is made out of really thick leather and looks a lot like the hat Harrison Ford wore.
The wife and I have been talking about going again some day in the future; Not sure when though.

Sounds like you need to plan a trip again there sometime in the near future; I’m not sure how much you and your family were into the Harry Potter stuff but they have that area looking just like the movie and an awesome ride in Universal Studios theme park; I don’t want to spoil it for ya though by telling about it, Let’s just say it’s awesome.

I see you’re on the Thrall realm, I should create a couple there and pass ya some gold to prove it.

Check out my link; It’s just the first page however it does show my Hogrus mount purchase that I couldn’t resist because in the Chinese Zodiac I’m a Pig; LOL :rofl:

None of my account info can be seen but trust me it’s mine.

https://imgur.com/uIKrECv

I just saw that about a week ago while sitting with Mom; That’s the movie that stars Clint Eastwood & Lee Marvin right? I think that’s the only movie where I have seen and heard those two actors sing.

I just use my gold to buy Tokens to convert to Balance. Then I buy the game time that way - since buying it in blocks saves money vs. buying 1 month at a time.

Just bought another 6 month block last night. Though I did add in $5 USD to cover the $3.83 I was lacking in Balance. Didn’t see a point in getting another Token for such a low amount.

I have been paying for my time (and subsequently purchases as well once Balance was available) via Tokens since they first became available.

2 Likes

That’s a good point Kyzera, smart thinking; I’m going to start doing that as well.

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Tokens are tempting but less i use CC the less tempting physical time cards for me working retail and telling people we take checks is suprising how many people dont realize people still right checks. If i do buy a token its for gold only helped speed up buying the grand expidition yak.

2 Likes

Oh, all of my Token purchases are made with gold. I don’t make a lot of gold in the game, but it is enough to sustain me for game time, Blizzcon virtual tickets, and the occasional Shop purchase or Service.

One day I hope to reach the nice levels of gold and buy the Spider and Brutosaur mounts. But that is mostly just a dream and likely to never occur.

2 Likes