[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

An hour in this case means one twelfth of the period between sunrise and sunset. The length of a solar hour depended on the length of the day, which in turn varied with the season, so the length of a moment in modern seconds was not fixed, but on average, a moment corresponds to 90 seconds.

:grin:

in beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Which isnā€™t very long at all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t want to derail the other threadā€¦

It certainly isnā€™t as long as sayā€¦ Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.

(and yes you are singing it right nowā€¦)

3 Likes

Of course I am. I love musicals, like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I sang it as I was typing it outā€¦

1 Like

Bleh musical are as exciting as romance movies give me a good comedy or action or horror any day no offense.

I love when ā€œno offenseā€ is tacked on, often in situations where what was said had every intention of being causing offense. Obviously not in this case, but I generally value how something is said. Adding two little words takes it from a declaration to simply a personal opinion.

ā€œBleh, musical are as exciting as romance movies, to me. Give me a good comedy or action or horror any day.ā€

No, no offense, needed. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I will keep that in mind everyone has there own tastes i like pineapple on my pizza cant stand mushrooms evil slimy things im not a fungi when it comes to mushrooms.

2 Likes

Oh vrak i love your last comment on unable to use portals in orgrimar im still chuckling about it.

3 Likes

I like pineapple on my pizza as well, but there is little I dislike in the world of food. Do I eat it often? No, I canā€™t recall the last time I had pineapple on a pizza, I usually go for the BBQ chicken, Gorgonzola, red onion and cilantro from the places that specialize in that kind of thing. If weā€™re talking your normal pizza spots, I like a cheese pizza most of the time, or with sausage.

6 Likes

Just had Korean Fish Cakes and Kimchi. Was VERY tasty.

I just lost so much respect for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, Iā€™m not a fan of mixing sweet and savory flavors, though I know that thatā€™s a personal taste thing.

I had meat lovers pizza and what was suposed to be chicken soup but too much rice turned it into gumbo.

Started shopping for a 3d printer.

1 Like

Iā€™ll admit, sweet tastes pretty good with savory for me. I had a hawaiian burger the other week from a place called Moonieā€™s Burgersā€¦ now that was pretty amazing.

2 Likes

Iā€™d forgotten how good Costco pizza was

2 Likes

At my location in the deli they sell peperoni meatlover cheese and veggie.

Iā€™ve logged into FB more in the last three months than since I created my Eilethalua account (2007-8?). Why? Grandson pictures.

My normal pizza order has pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, anchovies, mozzarella, and red sauce made with basil, oregano, garlic and tomatoes.

Itā€™s served with Valpolicella.

Although anchovies are more ā€œauthenticā€ to Italian pizza, they may surpass even pineapple as a pizza controversy.