[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Thanks for the well wishes guys, was a good day!

That looks cute, Kittin - am I correct in saying it is for a smol human?

5 Likes

I can relate to what youā€™re saying Mast; I have a sister 13 years younger then me that lives on the coast of N.C a little over 200 miles away., Came here in October to see Mom while in hospital, First time in maybe 5 years she has came to see her, Never sent any cards for Christmas, Birthdays, Motherā€™s day, Nothing, But Mom always sent them money no matter what, I washed my hands of them years ago; Anyway we were waiting for her, Got a call at 10:30 PM on a Saturday night she was lost in a bad area of Charlotte, N.C., I go to get her, Sheā€™s drunk, Left the car since it was parked at a Autozone, Got home and help her get her stuff out and what do I find in the console cup holder? Illegal drugs, I was pissed.

Always problems with her and husband, kids (Well 16 & 18 now) doing hard illegal drugs; Allowing their children to sell their urine to the neighbor so he could pass his test with probation officer.

I washed my hands of them except to pray they see the light one day.

I know how you feel Mast.

When my Mother passes I have another sister a couple years younger that lives with us, Sheā€™s deaf and moderately mentally disabled & Bipolar; Iā€™m going to have my hands full when Mom passes with her; Sometimes I feel as if Iā€™m going to lose my mind; All I can do is pray and Thank God I have a loving supportive wife.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to take a moment to thank everyone in this lounge for their support/likes and letting me vent; Even though I donā€™t personally know anyone here irl yaā€™ll are nice to let me talk about this.

Thank You All for listeningā€¦

6 Likes

Very nice looking Wickedkittin, You have a tailoring gift.

2 Likes

Whoā€™re you gonna blame when I finally leave?

You, of course

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why so serious?

But Iā€™ll be gone and unable to defend myself!

Or BBQ you ā€¦

Sā€™not really fair, methinks.

2 Likes

How is unfair a problem when itā€™s all light-hearted funā€¦and whatā€™s this about you leaving?

Uh, I quit playing and donā€™t see the point hanging around when most of the people I talk with here also use FB. :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™m just waiting for the D3 season to end so I can grab all the crap out of the mail. Stupid extension. /grumble

And Iā€™m just friendly whining at you. Blame me all you want - eventually no oneā€™s gonna get the reference. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still here even though everyone else is on Spambook.

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging: Sorry.

I donā€™t want to touch FB with a ten foot red hot pike

3 Likes

Flies are already named :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can do (sorry for all the posts, on phone and catching up!

1 Like

Well, that should clear my sinuses, had some VERY spicy Chicken Vindaloo. Starting to come down with a summer cold, itā€™s hitting my sister and dad right now.

1 Like

The spice is supposed to get rid of your cold, not exacerbate it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It sure is. I made it as a sample, so its in Mooā€™s size. But I can make them from size 2 to 10.

2 Likes

Me either; Itā€™s just another way for advertisers and everyone else (.gov) to find out every little thing they can about us imho.